Search results for query: *

1. BrettMatthews

WTB SeeMore putter

Looking to buy a right hand SeeMore putter. Preferably: -35” (not mandatory) -Mallet -Shipped within/ to Canada (although if this is a deal breaker I have a US mailbox I can use) -Cheaper the better! Let me know what you have and we can go from there! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. BrettMatthews

WTB Cobra driver head

Hi everyone, like the title says I am looking for a cobra driver head. I have 2 shafts and the Ms wants to use one with my current F6 head. Mostly looking for a F7 or F8 head (not plus as I need the extra forgiveness), but would also consider a Fly-Z head. Let me me know what you have and we...
  3. BrettMatthews

WTB- Odyssey Hockey Mask mallet cover

Hello everyone, like the title says I am searching for an Odyssey hockey mask mallet putter cover. Please let me know if you have one for sale! Needs to be willing to ship to Canada.
  4. BrettMatthews

Checking in from Ontario, Canada!

Hey everyone! I hadn't formally introduced myself yet and thought that now is as good of time as any. My name is Matt and this past season was my second season golfing in close to 20 years (and I'm 29). I am currently living near Ottawa in Ontario, Canada and have some great courses near by...
  5. BrettMatthews

Looking for a push cart do it all bag

Hey everyone, I am on the hunt for a new bag as my 2007 Nike Xtreme Sport stand bag has seen better days. I recently bought a 2018 Ogio Cirrus cart bag but it will sadly be going back as it didn't end up working for what I wanted it to do. So the big question is what I am looking for this bag...
Back