Search results for query: *

1. Doubleb21

Newest Club In Your Bag?

LAB DF3 putter
  2. Doubleb21

How consistent are your golf balls?

I don't have access to a LM to use with my Callaway golf balls but i 100% trust they are fine. I am stuck using horrible range balls at my lessons.
  3. Doubleb21

Genius or Not Cool?

Hysterical!
  4. Doubleb21

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

Have no idea i love to practice and play.
  5. Doubleb21

New Member from Vancouver Canada

Welcome to THP!
  6. Doubleb21

How much difference do your fitted clubs actually make?

I think fitted clubs make a huge difference. Having clubs that keep you in play is going to lower your scores. Having the proper weight, length ,lie angle, grips etc absolutely makes a difference.
  7. Doubleb21

Which Ball Would You Play?

I would take ball 1 it seems like better dispersion. Both are so close either would be good.
  8. Doubleb21

Really random: which pocket?

Back left always. Front pockets are for tees and the ball.
  9. Doubleb21

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

LOL there an only be one creamsicle
  10. Doubleb21

Accepted into the LSU Graduate School of Banking

Congratulations @e1iterate!
  11. Doubleb21

Another New Guy in AZ

Welcome to THP!
  12. Doubleb21

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

I was not sure on the line across the face but after using it i really like it. I had the 3 lines on my DF2.1 and wanted those again. There is zero reason not to set up properly now lol.
  13. Doubleb21

L.A.B. Golf DF3 Putter

Got an unexpected text that my DF3 was here. I was actually on my way to go practice so i practiced with the DF3! Going to try and sneak in at least 9 before the weekend rounds. Went with the Accra shaft, heavy weighted head and the 3* press grip. My 40 minutes of practice was fun.
  14. Doubleb21

Shot my best round ever this morning.

Congrats on the PB it is an awesome feeling!
  15. Doubleb21

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing Participant #1 for Team THP in the Grandaddy of Em All

CONGRATS @mwoodpga that is a freaking fantastic pick! LOVE the attitude Team THP is bringing the heat already!
  16. Doubleb21

The Ultimate 3

Man that is just brutal but your day will come!
  17. Doubleb21

Best Iron Finish?

Satin has become my favorite on irons as it always looks nice. I do love the copper color and the blue Mizuno uses also.
  18. Doubleb21

AZTHP Team Championship - May 18th

He does i just bought it for him! He is also set for the AZTHP league membership!
  19. Doubleb21

UST Mamiya DART V TSPX Iron Shafts

These shafts are the total package! Great feel for me and the ball flight is perfect. If you are on the fence about trying them don't be they are impressive.
  20. Doubleb21

New RevCore Premium Stand Bags - Available Now!

Yes it is. I was worried with the midsize grips that they would be a PIA but i have zero issues grabbing any clubs out. The 6 way top for organizing is perfect also it gives you plenty of options.
Back