Search results for query: *

1. Hacker Rod

For Sale 2023 Odyssey Versa Jailbird 380

Brand new just arrived today. Standard configuration. I can't use it, so I'm offering at my cost to someone who can. I'll ship it out exactly as it arrived. $450 shipped lower 48. PayPal only.
  2. Hacker Rod

Odyssey Versa Jailbird Returns

Tracking indicates I should have my Jailbird Wednesday. Being unable to play at present, and not sure when or if I'll be able to going forward, I'm likely to sell it. I won't be looking to turn a profit - just cover my costs. Anybody interested should watch the Marketplace forum later this week.
  3. Hacker Rod

Cobra RADSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

Technically, yes, but in reality I'm not gaming anything these days. I've been rehabbing an elbow for months. Only played 9 holes all season, and that didn't go well at all. But you can bet it will be in the bag when I get back out there.
  4. Hacker Rod

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Promo Code SAVE4JULY4TH will save you 20% on eligible golf items at eBay. https://www.ebay.com/e/lifestyle-media/23-rw26-july-4-sfc-pd-sportig-goods/golf/1513
  5. Hacker Rod

We might have a winner. Unbelievable! ...
  6. Hacker Rod

What golf stuff did you buy today?

They are ... https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/odyssey-versa-jailbird-returns.8953454/
  7. Hacker Rod

I don't know if it's special, but it's pretty unique.
  8. Hacker Rod

I'm in. Not sure how "limited" the production is going to be though. Maybe limited preorder window, but unlimited quantity?
  9. Hacker Rod

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Limited Edition Jailbird 380 preorder placed
  10. Hacker Rod

For Sale Aldila Rogue Black 95 MSI Hybrid Shaft, X-Flex, Callaway Adapter, MCC Plus 4

Gently used Aldila Rogue Black 95 MSI 85H Hybrid Shaft in X-Flex with Callaway Adapter. Grip is standard Golf Pride MCC Plus 4. Shaft was played briefly in a Callaway Super Hybrid. $50 shipped Continental US. PayPal only.
  11. Hacker Rod

For Sale Cobra KING Forged Tec 2022 Irons, Accra Stiff+, MINT

The heads are sold. I'm going to leave the thread open for a few days in unlikely event somebody is interested in the shafts and grips. The seven (7) iCWT shafts are constant weight, .370 parallel tipped, and have never been used. They were X-flex 4i-9i shafts soft-stepped once for a Stiff+...
  12. Hacker Rod

After further contemplation, I believe my original asking price was a bit optimistic. I think I've corrected that. I'll also consider selling just the heads. PM an offer if interested.
  13. Hacker Rod

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Bargains a-plenty at Adidas' eBay store, including several styles of golf shoes. Stack codes 40ADIMEM and MEMORIALDAY23 for maximum savings.
  14. Hacker Rod

I built these for myself, but my elbow rehab has encountered a significant setback. It could be a while before I get back on the course, and these unique beauties deserve to get played. So ... Freshly built 2022 Forged Tec 5-GW with Accra iCWT 2.0 shafts. Heads are technically used, but...
Back