Search results for query: *

1. L

Taylormade M Gloire

Anybody seen this new line from taylormade? They have drivers, woods, hybrids, and irons. Also everything looks like its suppose to be better that there normal line. Its at least more expensive. https://www.taylormadegolf.com/M-Gloire-Driver/DW-KY150-1.html sorry THP if you have a news article...
  2. L

Lurp’s WITB

Super excited now that I have everything I was looking to get for this coming season (we still have snow on the ground). So here is what I will be gaming! From the top: Rogue SZ 75g EvenFlow Blue S, new for this season. 3w Rogue 75g EvenFlow Blue S, my favorite option for hitting off the tee...
  3. L

Cart bag with “Full Length” dividers

Maybe the golfers of THP can help me. I am searching for a cart bag that is a 14 way top and has actual full length dividers that go all the the way to the bottom. I currently have a Ogio bag that has full length dividers but the dividers stop 4-5” from the bottom. It’s very annoying since...
  4. L

Wedges??

Maybe this has been talked about before but is there really one brand that is better, do most just prefer certain brands or looks, or does everyone test a variety of wedges to be fitted with? I ask this because it’s a part of my bag I am looking to upgrade. Thanks
  5. L

First golf fitting

Finally taking the plunge and going to swing some clubs at a shop with a fitter. Scheduled a fitting at a local shop where I grew up that is 2 hours away from where I live now. Hopefully I can find something that works. I have been told they have everything and that a Cobra Rep will be there as...
Back