Search results for query: *

1. Dance_Business

WTB Cleveland Altitude 6 Iron Stiff Graphite

WTB Cleveland Altitude 6 Iron Stiff Graphite Used to see them everywhere. Going to replace my current 5iron.
  2. Dance_Business

FS: Iomic Black Armor Red Cap 2.3 grips

I am selling a set of 13 Iomic grips. 2.3 Retail up to $12 each; $100 shipped to CONUS.
  3. Dance_Business

2014 PGA Merchandise Show

Who is going? Will anyone want to play golf & where? http://www.pgashow.com/ Will Golfer Gal wear a special belt? Will Hashtag Chad have a new 'do? What amazing interviews will THP get this time?
  4. Dance_Business

FS : Nike 18* VRS 2 Hybrid

I have loved this thing, but something has to exit the bag! Nike VRS 2 Hybrid Golf Pride grip, mid size I think. Fubuki shaft Stiff, 75g A few sky marks from learning to swing a hybrid! Good shape. Hundreds of great shots still in it! $50 shipped(CONUS) to 2013 or 2014 Albatross Club member...
  5. Dance_Business

Myers Briggs via Star Wars

Take a minute to scout yourself out. Which version are you? Don't PM me & you do not have to change your profile pic! Looks like I am Qui-Gon Jinn (ENFP).
  6. Dance_Business

A riddle for you all

Here it is, if you respond, respond only by MESSAGE! Do not give it away to anyone else! It's called The riddle of The Great Giraffe! You get this riddle right you get to keep your profile pic. You get it wrong and you change your profile pic to a Giraffe for the next 3 days. MESSAGE ME ONLY SO...
  7. Dance_Business

WTB : Cleveland Altitude 3i Stiff Graphite

Got nothing to add: Cleveland Altitude 3i Stiff Graphite
  8. Dance_Business

Identify this course, please

I think it was at a THP event, but I can't figure it out.... I collect balls from each one., Could this be Highlands?
  9. Dance_Business

Paired with club thrower... What to do?

Today I played with two guys at a local course. My second round with them. My last, too. One of them started drop kicking his driver, flinging his irons towards the cart - tree-whatever. Behavior that jacks with my game & is just plain embarrassing. I do not know this guy, the other is a mutual...
  10. Dance_Business

I need good mojo & prayers

Please no social media. Kids dont know. My Dad has been very ill. He passed away this morning. I am on my way to Wilmington to help arrange things. He's better off now; no COPD, no diabetes, no infections, no more frustrating rehab or doctors. I am slowly loosing my calm. Very tearful as I...
  11. Dance_Business

Enter to win OGIO Terminal Bag & More!

Enter to win OGIO Terminal Bag & More! 2 Clubhouse VIP weekend tickets for AMA Pro Racing(high speed motorcycles) at Miller Motorsports park August 3 & 4 An Ogio Rebel Back Pack An Ogio Terminal Travel bag(very nice roller!)
  12. Dance_Business

My experience with a serious tournament

I just finished the Memphis Publinks tournament today. My second time & thoroughly enjoyed myself. No I did not post great rounds, but I played the best I could the last three days. It is supposed to be two days & a cut to low 70 & ties; however, rain washed away the first day & the final flight...
  13. Dance_Business

FS: Nike Wedges

$42 per shipped. CONUS only. 58/10 is all that is left Will have at Illinois & Branson events Happily Tapping though I prefer ballroom & Latin
  14. Dance_Business

FS: Hybrid-ProjectX shaft- Nike wedges

Amp 4 hybrid stock Aldila S flex with wrench. $30 shipped. ProjectX Driver shaft. 6.0. $100 shipped. Happily Tapping though I prefer ballroom & Latin
  15. Dance_Business

Need a few prayers & some good mojo

I am in Wilmington, NC with my Dad. He has COPD, uncontrolled diabetes, & is in the hospital with double pneumonia & MERSA. Currently out of his mind from the infection & drugs necessary to help him heal. I do not think this is an end of life event, but is definitely going to chnage my families...
  16. Dance_Business

Is my shaft too soft?

Check out the pic & let me know if my shaft is not stiff enough. These two swings produced long, screaming bombs. Most did not... I know my swingspeed has increased since I got the club.
  17. Dance_Business

My Daughter's Art Contest

My daughter has been nominated for Texas Congressman Michael Burgess' 2013 "An Artistic Discovery" High School Art competition.he public will be able to vote online for their favorite pieces; the artwork earning the most votes will be named the "Texas Choice" winner. The Greater Denton Arts...
  18. Dance_Business

Need a new car/vehicle/SUV- $25K & under

My wife needs a new car. Any thoughts as to what is out there for $25k or less? 4 doors are a must. My wish is rear wheel or AWD. Good MPG is also a must. Y'all are a widely varied group of people, so fill me in on what you know! Thank you
  19. Dance_Business

FS: 4 DG Spinner shafts Wedge Flex NEW

Updated 6/20/13 Selling 2 pair of Wedge flex True Temper DG Spinners. Brand new. $50 pair shipped in CONUS via FedEx Ground. $45 for ALBATROSS members. $40 if hand delivered to Illinois or Branson THP Invitational.
  20. Dance_Business

FS - FT: New Tour Issue Dynamic Gold X100 shafts - 3-PW

3-pw. X100 True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue. Brand new, still in plastic. Won them from @PgaTourShaftRep, but I can't play them. $160 plus shipping. Going for $150 used on the bay & over $200 on Rockbottom. Not sure what I would trade for them, but you can ask... \ Not sure why pic...
Back