Search results for query: *

1. blackngoldblood

For Trade WTT/WTS Ping I59 iron set

ALL SOLD!!!!!!!!!! Shafts only $old Heads only $old Not gonna bore ya with a long story here. When my game is on these are AMAZING but when I’m off, we’ll you can use your imagination. The minute I saw these in person I wanted them. Too bad my eyes are not in sync with my abilities lol. Id...
  2. blackngoldblood

For Sale WTS/WTT Driver head and some shafts(driver/iron)

New prices Head only $old Accra shaft only $old Recoils $old Up for sale or trade today are a few items that I’m not gonna be using any more. Will list a few things I’m interested in but feel free to send any offers cash or otherwise. All prices are shipped to the conus only and include fees...
  3. blackngoldblood

For Sale WTS/WTT Sub70 699 pros

Shafts only $50 plus shipping Sub70 699 pro 5-AW. They are currently shafted with KBS Tour 105 Stiff shafts. Pics show condition and length. I assume standard loft/lie but didn’t have them checked. Let’s do $375obo shipped to the conus. Will also do $300 heads only and $100 shafts only.
  4. blackngoldblood

For Sale WTS/WTT SteelFiber shafts

Price drop $175 Sold For sale or trade is a 4-PW set of SteelFiber I80 R shafts. Length in pics. Would like to trade for some recoil 95 or 110 shafts. Will sell for $200obo shipped to the conus
  5. blackngoldblood

For Sale WTS/WTT Miura and Ping

Current pricing $175 UB only. Sold $275 425 head only sold $550 Miura heads sold Looking to unload some failed experiments. Will listen to trade offers for Drivers and Iron sets. Heads only are fine for shipping purposes. Top wants Titleist TSR2 8* head Srixon ZX5 MKII LS (🤷🏻‍♂️) Titleist...
  6. blackngoldblood

WTB 4-PW iron shafts

Looking for a set of Accra iseries steel 105 shafts. Prefer 4-PW but hard stepped would be fine as well. Seeing what’s out there before buying retail locally. Send pics and price shipped to 50483
  7. blackngoldblood

For Sale Taylormade p790 4-PW

Massive drop to try to move these Heads only $600 Shafted $700 Willing to trade or sell these beauties for other hollow body iron sets in similar condition. Some listed below but willing to listen to anything. If someone wants these and the MySim2 I make a heck of a package deal lol A few...
  8. blackngoldblood

For Trade Taylormade MySim2

Forgot to put user name and date like a tard lol Price head only $old Would trade for some Accra ISteel shafts 4-PW Shaft sold to brother in law. The Goods MySim2 9* driver. Black head in great condition. Head weighs 204g with a 16g back weight and an 8g front weight. Also including a 12g...
  9. blackngoldblood

For Sale Graphite Design Tour AD XC 5s shaft

Up for a quick sale is a Graphite Design Tour AD XC 5s shaft in amazing shape. I believe it is untipped but have included a pic to show for sure. It has a used discolored Mizuno adapter on it. Length in pics Hoping to move quick so make offers. $150obo shipped to conus Also have a Diamana TB...
  10. blackngoldblood

For Sale Sub70 699 pro heads only

No adding money depending on location and pricing INCLUDES PayPal fee, shipping to the conus, and insurance. After all insurance is for the sellers protection not the buyers! Open to listening to trade offers. Not really looking for anything specific so ask away. Sub70 699 pro 5-AW heads...
  11. blackngoldblood

For Sale Titleist TSI3 8* Ventus TR

All sold. Long story short, I’m going back to the Mizuno ST190. It’s time to admit when something works for ya it just works. If my pricing is off message me. I’m flexible but please remember the shipping upcharge. For sale is a Titleist TSI3 8* driver in awesome shape. It is shafted with an...
  12. blackngoldblood

For Sale DG105 shafts

Up for sale or trade today is a .355t 4-GW set of TT DG105 s300 shafts softstepped once. They have basically new(less than 6 rounds) Iomic 1.8 grips. Lengths in pics. Looking for $140obo shipped to conus. Trades are as follows and money can go either way to make a deal work. These aren’t set...
  13. blackngoldblood

For Sale WTS/WTT Mizuno ST-G 9* head and Modus 105x shafys

I can be found under the same name on other golf forums or under blackngold_forever on eBay for feedback. I am pulling the ST-G head as I have listedit on eBay and don’t want to break the rules. Shafts sold Will trade for a Tour AD DI 5s untipped, or Titleist AVX 2022 balls
  14. blackngoldblood

WTB Mizuno ST-G head

Found.
  15. blackngoldblood

Hello from Iowa

Greetings all. I am a weekend hacker from north central Iowa. I enjoy everything golf. I have found that reading and learning is almost as much fun as playing. I don't carry an official handicap but generally score in the 80-84 range. This year I finally achieved my goal of breaking 80...
Back