Search results for query: *

1. Krup

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

great sale on a brand new pair of peacoat color Alphacats on THP marketplace. 😉
  2. Krup

I tried them on in the store first and my usual size fit great as well. The consensus seems to be they are true to size.
  3. Krup

Music to my ears! Mine arrive Saturday.
  4. Krup

Alphacat or Codechaos?
  5. Krup

For Sale Callaway Rogue ST Max D

Very nice! If only was stiff.
  6. Krup

PSA: Beware of Scammer PM's

Same here, 2nd one in a weeks time. Dirt bags! Thanks
  7. Krup

For Sale Taylormade Sim Max driver 9* stiff great condition

Excellent condition, stiff shaft Ventus blue 6S with a recently installed golf pride 360 midsize grip, plays at 45”includes like new matching headcover. Asking $270 shipped. Thanks Mike
  8. Krup

WTB Ping G425 Max

Or possibly a 410 plus. Thanks all
  9. Krup

For Sale Cobra RadSpeed XB Driver Tour Length

FYI this is not XB model, front weight indicates this 😉
  10. Krup

What ALWAYS and NEVER to do to break 80.

Shot an 85 yesterday (43/42) with a triple on 16 was +2 on back until that mess 🤦🏻‍♂️ The one thing that seem to affect me was rushing a couple shots, need to have the same routine prior to swing throughout the entire round. It seems to certainly play into rhythm which is huge for me and most IMO.
  11. Krup

What ALWAYS and NEVER to do to break 80.

Since I’m still working on it I could only offer what has gotten me close to breaking 80 (83 & 85 both with late round triples) keeping a steady tempo and more importantly remaining confident. Where I lose it is when these 2 wave bye bye.
  12. Krup

PING G425 Drivers and Irons

Couldn't agree with you more on the feel, hard and loud similar to the G410 irons that I had a short lived relationship with. Hit em well but hard feel was a huge turn off. Ended up with a set of Mizuno JPX 921 Hot Metal irons, which feel and sound amazing, light years better than the G410’s...
  13. Krup

FS: Bushnell Tour V5 Patriot Pack

Non-slope model correct?
  14. Krup

McDonald’s, Burger King or Wendy’s

No brainer here, WENDYS all the way
  15. Krup

For Sale Callaway Apex 19 less than 10 rounds 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

4-AW 8 clubs total. Excellent condition, only 3 months old, bought as like New from CPO and they were all wrapped brand-new except for the five iron which was never hit. Grips are perfect, standard size GP tour velvet with + 4 wraps basically making them midsize. Standard length, lie and loft. I...
Back