Search results for query: *

1. C

For Trade Project X 6.0 flighted shafts for px 5.5, rifle 6.0, kbs 120, 115, modus

Forgot I had bs seller history still on here. The first guy I traded with I got screwed by. Should have known to look at the number of posts and activity. Hadn’t been active in years. i was an albatross member but let it go because of this. Rather give my money here than eBay. But it’s...
  2. C

Texans release JJ Watt

notice he’s wearing a Wisconsin shirt. I watched this right after I read on this thread he’s from WI. 🤔
  3. C

SeeMore Putters Thread

I came across a used platinum m5ht out of sheer luck for a ridiculous price. Its the best feeling putter I’ve ever played. But I really dont understand the purpose of the seemore line up device. I played with it once outside But I’ve been putting indoors for the last 2 months due to frigid...
  4. C

Kirkland Signature 3 piece urethane V2

the ceo of Kirkland or something said the 4 piece would be coming back in January. It’s already made the USGa regulation ball list
  5. C

Kirkland Signature 3 piece urethane V2

I just saw these? Anymore word on these. When are the next four piece coming out the ones Kirkland reps have said will be like the og 4 piece. Not finding much by way of google. (Google has really started to suck balls as a search engine)
  6. C

For Trade FT- s300 iron shafts 3-pw WTB: project x, nippon, kbs- anything stiff or R+ really

I have a set of true temper s300s standard length stiff flex .355” taper tips in 3-pw I’m looking to trade for pretty much anything else. Project x, nippon modus, nippon gh, kbs- graphite whatever. I could throw some cash on top too. I just wanna try something new. thanks!
  7. C

Arrcos caddie thread?

Is there a thread on arrcos caddie? I was under the impression it offered more advanced stats than I’m seeing in the app. Like putting average from 10 foot, 15 foot etc. distance from pin average for each club and from different distances. Par 5 average, par 4 average, etc. Now I’ve only...
  8. C

WTB/WTT- Steel (or graphite iron Shafts) Have 3-4 sets or so to trade (DG, KBS c taper 115, Nippon 980gh) Graphite in .355" too

I have these shafts to trade (can include money) 3-pw DG s300 4-gw nippon ns pro 980gh (3/8" long) 5-pw DG s200 I would like to get pretty much any kbs tours in stiff or regular plus (except c taper-- i would like c taper lite though) nippon 1150 or pro modus project x lz or pxi royal precision...
  9. C

Garage hitting mat on the cheap- ebay seller has strips of "country club real feel" mat for $50 and less

Cool! what mat did you get off amazon? I've read that some of those mats will wear quicker when you put a softer surface underneath as your causing more tension and movement in the mat. I've also seen some that mark up the bottom of your irons. so if youve found one that doesnt do that stuff...
  10. C

Garage hitting mat on the cheap- ebay seller has strips of "country club real feel" mat for $50 and less

So I've been wanting a garage hitting setup for a while- I really need to work on grooving my swing with an easy setup mirror and video recording setup. At least have some tripods setup for my phone and a remote control to stop, play record. I dont have a ton of excess golfing funds so I...
  11. C

Weird experience for 15 handicapper & blades and heavy shafts-

So is my lack of height with the nippons more of a timing issue? I wasnt surprised I was hitting the kbs tour 120's higher as they have a lower kickpoint- but the DG s300's i'm surprised I'm hitting them higher than the nippons- also surprised how the s300s feel- i'd always thought they were...
  12. C

Weird experience for 15 handicapper & blades and heavy shafts-

I played golf when I was young then didnt play for something like 12 years and got back into it again about a year and a half ago. When I was searching for new clubs I just kinda started ordering them because I can never get a real feel until I take them onto the course. I ordered a few of the...
  13. C

WTB/WTT- Steel (or graphite iron Shafts) Have 3-4 sets or so to trade (DG, KBS c taper 115, Nippon 980gh) Graphite in .355" too

I'm trying to shuffle around some shafts because I found that I am really digging the Standard KBS tour shafts- Though I'd probably like the c taper lite or $ taper as well. Anyways I play 1/2" longer maybe 1/4" depending on club. I have KBS tour 120 (stiff) in 7-9 iron and I'm soft stepping...
  14. C

WTB Cobra King F7 LE Wood Grain Driver- these super rare?

Know a good place to find them? Maybe a proper model name to search? I thought I had it but google doesnt give me much but a picture and some sites that are out of stock
  15. C

Ping 410 or SFT?

I honestly did not get any measurable differences out of the 410 over my original g400. But I didn’t try the lst because I like my driver spin
  16. C

WTB Cobra King F7 LE Wood Grain Driver- these super rare?

Lookin to buy the cobra driver that looks like a sunburst flame maple finish on the top. Anyone got one or know where I’m interested? Maybe they’re rare but I just started looking today? Any info appreciated
  17. C

Older project x rifle shafts? Stepless- look like KBS? What are these?

I'm looking at a set of clubs on ebay to try- Looking for combo forged 1020-1025 sets- cavity back to muscle back. I found a set that has some project x rifles- but they have a different logo than what i've seen and played- They look like that matte KBS stepless shaft. Heres a picture. How do...
Back