Search results for query: *

1. C

For Trade Project X 6.0 flighted shafts for px 5.5, rifle 6.0, kbs 120, 115, modus

Forgot I had bs seller history still on here. The first guy I traded with I got screwed by. Should have known to look at the number of posts and activity. Hadn’t been active in years. i was an albatross member but let it go because of this. Rather give my money here than eBay. But it’s...
  2. C

For Trade FT- s300 iron shafts 3-pw WTB: project x, nippon, kbs- anything stiff or R+ really

I have a set of true temper s300s standard length stiff flex .355” taper tips in 3-pw I’m looking to trade for pretty much anything else. Project x, nippon modus, nippon gh, kbs- graphite whatever. I could throw some cash on top too. I just wanna try something new. thanks!
  3. C

Arrcos caddie thread?

Is there a thread on arrcos caddie? I was under the impression it offered more advanced stats than I’m seeing in the app. Like putting average from 10 foot, 15 foot etc. distance from pin average for each club and from different distances. Par 5 average, par 4 average, etc. Now I’ve only...
  4. C

Garage hitting mat on the cheap- ebay seller has strips of "country club real feel" mat for $50 and less

So I've been wanting a garage hitting setup for a while- I really need to work on grooving my swing with an easy setup mirror and video recording setup. At least have some tripods setup for my phone and a remote control to stop, play record. I dont have a ton of excess golfing funds so I...
  5. C

Weird experience for 15 handicapper & blades and heavy shafts-

I played golf when I was young then didnt play for something like 12 years and got back into it again about a year and a half ago. When I was searching for new clubs I just kinda started ordering them because I can never get a real feel until I take them onto the course. I ordered a few of the...
  6. C

WTB/WTT- Steel (or graphite iron Shafts) Have 3-4 sets or so to trade (DG, KBS c taper 115, Nippon 980gh) Graphite in .355" too

I'm trying to shuffle around some shafts because I found that I am really digging the Standard KBS tour shafts- Though I'd probably like the c taper lite or $ taper as well. Anyways I play 1/2" longer maybe 1/4" depending on club. I have KBS tour 120 (stiff) in 7-9 iron and I'm soft stepping...
  7. C

WTB Cobra King F7 LE Wood Grain Driver- these super rare?

Lookin to buy the cobra driver that looks like a sunburst flame maple finish on the top. Anyone got one or know where I’m interested? Maybe they’re rare but I just started looking today? Any info appreciated
  8. C

Older project x rifle shafts? Stepless- look like KBS? What are these?

I'm looking at a set of clubs on ebay to try- Looking for combo forged 1020-1025 sets- cavity back to muscle back. I found a set that has some project x rifles- but they have a different logo than what i've seen and played- They look like that matte KBS stepless shaft. Heres a picture. How do...
  9. C

Anybody have experience extending or hard stepping steel fiber i95?

I got some i95s in regular that I definitely need to extend. Do you think 1/2”-1” would be bad? What about hard stepping? From everything I read I thought stiff would be too much and regular would be good. I do swing 100mph driver and am pretty quick in transistion on irons. I can hit the...
  10. C

Hiro Honma Distance, BIG LB, Persimmon owners? Looking for specs-or just img compares

I wrote a huge preface so I thought I'd get to the point up top- I'm looking for some persimmon woods (definitely getting a niblick 7 wood or 5 or some sort of persimmon utility like the amazing louisville golf niblick 7. and a driver- maybe a bunch of them. I've been looking at some old...
  11. C

Where to start for a long lasting swing thats easier on the body?

I'm 34, I picked up golf again last year (hadnt played regularly since before college). I struggle with my swing sometimes, and I really should probably get a lesson. I shot an 82 at a course with a 72.5 rating recently. And I'll typically shoot under 90- i usually birdie a hole or two a...
  12. C

Ping Glide 2.0 Stealth & Glide 3.0 Hydrophobic coating?

I saw the TXG ping glide 3.0 review that showed how much more spin the ping glide 3.0 (and apparently the 2.0 stealth- maybe i'm wrong there) get EVEN when the ball and club are wet (which is about 90% of the time in the spring and fall in Kentucky Bluegrass rough playing before noon) I also...
  13. C

GPS devices that are super inexpensive now! Anyone using Golfwith Marker, SS? Golfpad

There are a number of GPS tracking units that are looking super affordable -shotscope really inexpensive used -golfpad gps tags for $99 or less refurbished -izzo handheld units for like $60 -skygolf gt $80 -$20 for the golfwith marker- this actually looks really awesome for me I found some...
  14. C

Replace 4 iron with utility iron- performance out of rough? Tight lies?

I’ve got to come to terms with the fact that I don’t hit my Bridgestone j38 pocket cavity 4 iron well consistently. I play hybrids at around 17.5 and 21. Cobra f6. Instead of getting a 24 degree hybrid. I was thinking about getting an easier to hit utility iron or something- I know some people...
  15. C

Cobra F8 fairway wood lie angle upright- adjustable loft affect lie angle?

I had hit a shops cobra f8 3-4 wood a few times and really liked it a few months back. I happened to find one cheap and picked it up. But I have only hit one good shot with it so far (haven’t gotten to hit more than 10 balls at range with it) but it’s been bad. Then I noticed the lie angle-...
  16. C

Srixon stock shaft lengths poorly done- help! Super stroke grip replacement- grip mas

So I got some shafts from a hp member, a very awesome and reliable source of a member. More to come on that. Anyways the shafts are Nippon Ns pro 980gh 4-gw and they are more than 1/2” over standard with gp tour velvet grips. Anyways. I am bout to install them into my Bridgestone j38 iron...
  17. C

Need a CB gap wedge recommendation!

I'm looking for a cavity back gap wedge to go with my bridgestone j38 dual pocket cavity irons (they only went 3-pw). I need 50-51 degrees- but I want something with a little help like the bridgestones have as I will mostly use it for full swing distance shots. I was thinking an AP2 W might...
  18. C

Love my old wedges- just realized they may be illegal?

I picked up some barely used older wedges off the clearance rack recently and I’ve been loving them but not reallly liking my “newer” vokey sm4. I realized they may be “illegal” (maybe without quotes). I’ve been using the original mizuno Mp t series forged 56 degree sand wedge and an old...
  19. C

Gap Wedge Bounce Why low bounces on LW and hitting down on ball

So I am pretty new back to golf, when I was a kid and played- I got pretty good, but didnt have access to fitted clubs or nice clubs for that matter. So when I started again I just ordered a vokey gap wedge because I had hit my buddies well- what I didnt know anything really about was bounce...
  20. C

FS- Cobra King F6 Hybrid 4-5 and 3-4 adjustable loft regular flex graphite

Standard length good condition, used but not abused with plenty of range and rounds left. Super easy to hit. Very cool adjustability with 8 different settings: 3-4 19*-22* with half degree increments and draw bias settings- 4-5 is 22*-25* so really you can get like a 2 iron loft up to a 5 iron...
Back