Search results for query: *

1. holein1

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid and Apex UW

1. Which one of the two options would you like to test? Paradym super hybrid 2. What loft do you currently play? 19 and 23 3. What hybrid(s) are currently in your bag? UW 19 and apex pro 21 4H Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. holein1

L.A.B. Mezz.1 Max Putter Review

I had mine for about month and left similar as you. Watched Lab video instructions and guidance the putter has been money for me. For me I focused on gripping light as possible with no pressure on the thumb and using the core to turn slower using the momentum to swing. I have never made more...
  3. holein1

PING PLD Milled Putters

Black Anser with MMT putter shaft and Pingman has made the putter extra special. Speed control and feel has been amazing ever since I switched the shaft. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. holein1

B.Asha 4S vs Oban Kiyoshi White for TM SLDR

Just picked up a TM SLDR driver on a whim...and trying to decide a shaft that will fit better than stock. I really don't have a place near me to try out so need to decide from fellow THP members. I currently play the B.Asha 4S with Callaway RFX and I like the feel and results....I have about...
  5. holein1

Ping S56 vs TM MC

Just picked up a used set of Ping S56 on a whim. I have been playing TM MC with a KBS C-Tapers and have no complaints. Being a ho I couldn't resist I guess. I play to a 2 hndcp and just heard many good reviews on these clubs I thought it would bring little more happiness idk. Anyway, took it...
Back