Search results for query: *

1. J

CONTEST Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

Conrgats to the winners and Thanks @Golfers Anonymous and @USAF Ret in Wis .
  2. J

Congrats: You are Headed to the Grandaddy

Congrats and enjoy.
  3. J

CONTEST Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme

@Golfers Anonymous Thank you for the opportunity. Titleist 917D2
  4. J

How Long Since Your Personal Best?

May 2001. Tore ligaments in right hand days after playing. Three weeks later tore ligaments in left hand. Put a bag together to return to the game in spring 2020 but not went to a course yet.
  5. J

Post a picture of your day

Yes, so far as we know. The wife was at a stop light Friday evening and was hit from behind by a minivan @ 45+ mph and began a chain reaction of 5 vehicles. Puts everything in perspective as how quickly everything can change. We hug each other a little longer/harder. Our thoughts and prayers...
  6. J

Free Towel with Claw Glove from CaddyDaddy

I didn’t see this thread before I ordered yesterday. I’ll have to order another one for the towel.
  7. J

Fore! From Arkansas.

Welcome to THP.
  8. J

Odyssey Lovers Giveaway

Nice gesture, will go with #56.
  9. J

How it used to be played

Started playing in the mid 80's with my dad's Spalding set from the 60's. After a year bought a McGregor box set and played those until 2001. In the later years could play any course and hit mid 80's. Had so much confidence hitting those old blades and persimmon woods. Never had a driver. Now...
  10. J

Do you Race?

As a youngster raced gocarts then moved to Motocross then Bracket racing cars. Drag raced snowmobiles for a few years then I started playing golf.
  11. J

Unread Post Count Update

Got it down to 57,xxx. I am on every evening but cannot get below 68,xxx. currently at 68,992
  12. J

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering Cobra OL. Haven't swung a club in 19 yrs so what a perfect time to try these clubs. Or maybe too much clubs for returning and no swing. Ponder, ponder......
  13. J

2020 Goals

Same as last year's goal that didn't happen. I haven't played in 19 yrs now. My wife started a small business last year so I cut all extra expenses and purchases. Buy clubs, bag, cart. Go to range Play 18 at least once a week
  14. J

Your golf regret

Same here. My dad passed before I started playing.
  15. J

Unread Post Count Update

Back