Search results for query: *

1. M

Post The Golf Gear Image

Reversed the weights on the suggestion of @Stemmy66 got more yardage as I think this helped reduce the spin. When I got fitted for the club a few months ago, my swing and golf game were very rusty so as the season has progressed things have improved and hence the change. Sent from my iPhone...
  2. M

Wosports Laser Rangefinder Review

I actually purchased this unit two weeks ago. I am in the camp of "just wanting a yardage" and I also did not want to spend a lot of money because the game of golf is already expensive! It rained the entire first week I had it, so didn't get to use it at all. I shot some lamposts and neighbor's...
  3. M

Golf Travel Bag --- Hard top or Full Hard (lol)

Golf Travel Bag --- Hard top or Full Hard (lol) I’ve traveled 2 or 3 times with a soft case and my clubs were fine. I also have a stiff arm which protects the clubs from getting crushed from the top. I hear ya on dropping $200 (or more) for a hard case. My suggestion would be to search...
  4. M

Masters Contest, Smiter Style-For Youth Golf!

My prize for winning the Masters contest put on by @SmiterOfPv1x arrived! He signed one his personalized golf balls and sent me the story behind them. I will game them soon!! I’m a relative noob to THP, but I understand what a great community we have. Thank you for the prize and your...
  5. M

Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

Ordered last week and arrived today! Was totally surprised when I saw the box sitting outside my garage when I got home from work today. Are people generally happy with the Cobra Connect grips? (Sorry, if this question has been addressed in a different thread) Sent from my iPhone using...
Back