Search results for query: *

1. J

Launch angle: Does it matter? When is too low or high?

Hi all. I know of THPers get fitted for your new gear and I would like to tap on your experiences as to this new area which I am exploring. In 2018/2019, I was using rogue x irons paired with the project x catalyst shafts (50 5.0). It had a good launch 28-30 for the pw. In 2019/2020, l swapped...
  2. J

Have you ever felt like calling it quits?

Golf is a game of mental composure and it takes a lot of patience. But I wanted to ask hackers honestly, did you ever feel like calling it quits (or a day) after a string of bad run ins, injury or due to any other factor (including financial, etc). Currently off for 2 months due to a back...
  3. J

Looking for a new reliable dealer

Not sure if it belongs here. Feel free to move it. So my old dealer is retiring and is not taking some of the major brands now. Does anyone have reliable distributors and dealers that stock most brands which are willing to ship internationally? Friendly and great service is a must also ...
  4. J

WTB: Drivers, etc

Not sure if it belongs here. So my old dealer is retiring and is not taking some of the major brands now. Does anyone have reliable distributors and dealers that stock most brands which are willing to ship internationally? Friendly and great service is a must also ! Sent from my iPhone...
  5. J

Shaft which promotes max distance

Title is pretty much self explanatory. Which shafts would you recommend for a high handicapper which gives extra distance and promotes straight bombs for drivers? I am looking into the KBS MAX Tour AD MAD Tour AD 55 Also open to shafts for hybrid, iron fitting as well.
  6. J

How Do You Keep Your Clubs Clean And Scratch(Less)

It's inevitable, it happens, when at the range or at the greens, your golf clubs get dirty and they are bound to get scratched or ding at some point. I want to ask how you all generally maintain your clubs and if you do encounter scratches for your irons or hybrids, do you actually polish them...
  7. J

WITB - Jonathanliewys

So I finally made a full TE bag for 2019. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. J

How America Uses Its Land (2 Million Acres For Golf)

Some fun facts https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2018-us-land-use/?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=linkedin&utm_content=business&cmpid=socialflow-linkedin-business+ P.S: Would be interesting to see other countries and their golf land usage.
  9. J

Bombtech iron user review

Pulled the pin and I got a good preowned set of bombtech irons to try. About BOMBTECH: Tyler "Sully" Sullivan was so excited when the new golf club heads he'd developed arrived from the manufacturer in April 2013 that he glued one onto a shaft with a 24-hour epoxy and could barely sleep...
  10. J

Alpine Golf Course Bangkok

Hi THPers, New here but I thought I share with you my experiences of courses in Asia starting with this one. Recently I had the chance to play Alpine Golf Course in Bangkok. Here a description. "The Alpine Golf Club in Bangkok is one of the top golf courses in Thailand which has often hosted...
  11. J

Hello all!

Hi there, always been a lurker at THP but recently decided to take the plunge and sign up. I am based in Singapore/Indonesia, I use a mix of JDM and american club/hybrid/irons. Driver : :callaway: Rogue * 10.5 SR w/ :fujikra: speeder evolution CW50Hybrids : :callaway: Rogue X 3H w/...
Back