Search results for query: *

1. jfrigo1003

Bushnell Pro X3+

I guess i didnt read that far in to it lol. I dont even have the app. So the app has to be open in order for it to read the wind??? I keep the arccos app open when i play and have been using that for wind readings.
  2. jfrigo1003

Off Course – Introducing Aretera Golf Shafts

Im sure there are better comparisons out there but after swinging them back to back in the moment they did not feel too far off. To be fair my TD driver is tipped 1", 3w tipped 1.5", and 5w is 2".
  3. jfrigo1003

Bushnell Pro X3+

@ttucliffhanger how's it going with the x3+ so far?? I used it sunday and it felt the same as the X3. It was a windy day and i could not figure out how to get the wind speed and direction to show up on the range finder. I went through setup mode and turned it on but the lop left corner was...
  4. jfrigo1003

Off Course – Introducing Aretera Golf Shafts

I'd have to imagine you'll like them. The grey was very stable and holds up effortlessly to my quick tempo Grey reminds me of Diamana PD. There's not much feel to it, pretty dead feeling, but i've never minded that feeling. You know what you're gonna get from it when you put a good swing on it...
  5. jfrigo1003

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

every time i stop in the pga store the red designer series keeps calling my name.....if it was an LS head i would grab it so i'd at least have a standard and LS head
  6. jfrigo1003

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Im going with southern twang in this one
  7. jfrigo1003

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

for me personally, no. i cant stand him or his reviews but hes the biggest youtube golfer so i would say yes as a whole he moves the needle
  8. jfrigo1003

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Titleist Vokey Experience

awesome opportunity for the participants!!! ive never done an outside wedge fitting but id have to think its one of the most important fits you can do, Last time i was in san diego i was between a shaft fitting at KBS or a wedge fitting at Titleist but i opted for KBS. Next time im out there i...
  9. jfrigo1003

The Donut Thread

Ive had Voodoo in colorado and florida. They're pretty dang good. Donuts are my weakness so im always looking for cool donut places I can never wrap my head around how many people like a simple plain glazed donut or think Dunkin Donuts are the best
  10. jfrigo1003

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

oh yea thats true. i remember reading that. Even on fades the standard model hasn't gone over 2700 for me
  11. jfrigo1003

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

2nd round with the Qi10 and im loving it. Im very happy i went with the standard model over the LS. The standard has been plenty low spin but very forgiving also. I still dont like the glossy crown but i can get over that I dont model my game or club decisions based on what the pros use but i...
  12. jfrigo1003

2024 TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver Copper

Absolute weapon off the tee yesterday. Mini drivers for me the past 5 years have always been reliable fairway finders and this one was no exception. Love the look at address and I have so much confidence with this club. Yesterday was a windy day and I was able to tee this up low and cheat it...
  13. jfrigo1003

Jason Day - Worst Ever Masters Scripting?

i like Jason Day a lot but the whole Malbon thing is just weird. The fit and design are just horrible
  14. jfrigo1003

First Look: KBS TD Graphite Wood Shaft

@jwebbs here's the other thread
  15. jfrigo1003

Review KBS TD Driver Shaft

I think there's another KBS TD thread somewhere bc i remember posting to it but i have the TD in driver and both fairways 3 years ago i was fit in to the TD and loved it. Very accurate for me and gave me repeatable results but it wasnt the fastest for me ball speed wise. The following year is...
  16. jfrigo1003

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open – The 2024 Morgan Cup with Cobra Golf

entered!!! Good luck everyone amazing opportunity here
  17. jfrigo1003

NHL Team Moving?

wow never would have guessed the panthers are top 10 attendance. i dont know what it is then. i know they're in the ASU arena now but did the last stadium suck? They've made the playoffs once in the last 12 years so maybe that's killing interest? Regarding winning and playoffs, Tampa Bay is...
  18. jfrigo1003

NHL Team Moving?

cant blame them if they move. Arizona never seemed like a hockey town/state. They have been bottom 3 attendance for at least 15 years
  19. jfrigo1003

SWAG Putters Thread

agree.... I really dont understand the swag market anymore and its been like that for a long time now. I dont recall the STFU cover being all that popular last year for them to be all about it for this release same thing with the defaced wood set that everyone was trying to unload for well...
  20. jfrigo1003

2024 TaylorMade BRNR Mini Driver Copper

It is the same club. Just a cosmetic difference
Back