Search results for query: *

1. AcushnetGolf

PXG clubs are over rated.. prove me wrong

I love them. Gen1, Gen2 and Gen 3 0311. The discount does help and so does Mr Parson being a Marine. 😆 $149 a club with steelfiber for gen 2 isnt bad. I can tell you right now, the quality is better than what was in the bag before. I also play a taylormade burner rescue from 1998 probably...
  2. AcushnetGolf

New England Members

http://web3.golfsoftware.net/20317/ fun times if anyone is interested. They fill up fast.
  3. AcushnetGolf

Review Range Days: PXG 0311 P and 0311 T Irons

👍 O- three eleven is correct. I hear zero three one one and I cringed as that is not that name. Good video though. Oooorah.
  4. AcushnetGolf

Review Range Days: PXG 0211 and 0311 Irons Review

My opinion gen2 0311p feel the best. I like the milling on the gen3st, it just doesnt have the soft feeling of the gen2. Been a customer since day 1 and have some inside knowledge and you will prob see a big price drop in the next few months. THE GEN2 0311p were $149 for 5 days, they were...
  5. AcushnetGolf

Review Range Days: PXG 0211 and 0311 Irons Review

I thought I had my forever set until I hit the 0311XP-P. $149 a club w/ steelfibers is a steal in my book. I have had the Gen1, gen 2 and ST. Gen2 xp4-6 p 7-gw have been the best for me. If you have hit a pxg, do yourself a favor and look for big time price drops soon. Prices will def be...
  6. AcushnetGolf

New England Members

I have a 4some for Scituate golf course if anyone wants it. It has to be used Mon -Fri. Let me know, i will send it out.
  7. AcushnetGolf

Vote Now: Round 2 Matchup - Callaway vs Mizuno

This contest was over before it started. Haha...its like the US govt with Callaway and Cobra representing the special interest groups.
  8. AcushnetGolf

Vote Now: Round 1 Matchup - Callaway vs PXG

Current? I could by the LX right now.
  9. AcushnetGolf

Callaway Epic, Epic flash, epic sub zero. How about PXGx, PXG XF and PXG LX?
  10. AcushnetGolf

This site is pro Cobra/Callaway.
  11. AcushnetGolf

New Clubs for 2020 - going more or less forgiving?

Gen2 XF would be closest. The T is a blade, P model is a bit bigger than the blade and the XF is not much bigger than the P with more offset. I was playing the Gen1, bought a set of the Gen2 0311P and just bought another set of the 0311 XF with steelfiber shafts for $149 a club which is...
  12. AcushnetGolf

Green Fees/Membership Fees

$2,400 a year at my course, that includes it all and the town I live in owns a course that is also beautiful and residents pay $35 anytime sun-sat with a cart. Sometimes I sneak on Manchester Lane when I can get someone to shut the cameras off. Lol
  13. AcushnetGolf

EXPERIENCE The 2020 Titleist Vokey and Golf Ball Experience

I've played Ocean Edge a handful of times. Over the past 3 years. The course is top notch and the facilities are even better. I wanna say we paid $450 a night for golf and room. If you happen to go to Manchester Lane you will be hearing me yell fore as you are in your backswing as my backyard...
  14. AcushnetGolf

Cobra King Tour Irons

I'm pretty sure that's what someone mentioned when ask.? 14 beechwood Dr. acushnet, mass 02743 when you get your half of the hotel money. Thanks buddy
  15. AcushnetGolf

Best OTR Putter - WC2 - Evnroll vs PXG

The PXG isnt a big putter at all. Lol. The mini is a tiny mallet for sure.
  16. AcushnetGolf

Cobra King Tour Irons

Late May/Early June on the release. Looks like another new set this year.
  17. AcushnetGolf

Cobra King Tour Irons

Those look smooth. Golf digest tested them already.
  18. AcushnetGolf

New Cobra KING Forged TEC Irons

Click, clack, clicking, click. Not for me
Back