Search results for query: *

1. G

Dogecoin

i have bought and sold some numerous times over the last year and have done pretty well, didnt tie up a lot of money in it but made out good.
  2. G

Covid vaccine - what were your side effects?

i got pfizer, about 18 hours after i had chills, had a slight fever a couple hours after. took ibuprofen and felt better a hour or so after that.
  3. G

Food at the Turn?

I normally dont eat at the turn, most of the food that is offered "quickly" i cant eat and do not want to take the chance of it upsetting my stomach for the back nine. if i feel as though i need something ill take something along that i know wont bother me.
  4. G

Do you still mow your lawn?

i enjoy cutting my lawn, and it is usually my escape on the weekends when my wife wants me to help with cleaning the house/laundry or something like that.
  5. G

Fiercely loyal to your golf ball?

i am the opposite. i hate the triple track but love the chrome soft. just wish they made them in yellow without the triple track. i am not fully loyal to any one ball, and like trying the new ones out when they are released.
  6. G

“If it makes me better, I’ll play it, no matter what it looks like!” - Be Honest

i was the same way with the Yellow ball for a long time and finally gave in and i am very happy i did. you should really just try it. as i have seen many times in here, i also cant play something i cant stand looking at.
  7. G

For Sale 2021 Callaway Masters Staff Bag and Headcovers

$1500 Shipped Conus. I am willing to entertain offers.
Back