Search results for query: *

1. WillP

The Dreaded Pulling the Plug Day

Awwww life must be so hard for you, you can’t golf. Boohoo.
  2. WillP

I Believe That This Is a True Statement, Do You?

I never said I cried over golf. I have not. Like I said.... I have seen people throw clubs in the water, break clubs, I’ve seen people even fight on the golf course. I lost respect for all of those people. You’re missing the point, and honestly I don’t care. Go ahead. Cry at whatever the f**k...
  3. WillP

I Believe That This Is a True Statement, Do You?

The amount of machismo in this thread..... jeeze I’ve seen people throw clubs into a lake. Break them over their knee. Beat the ground over and over and over..... if you think any of that is better than crying than damn. I guess Tom Hanks was right “there’s no crying in baseball” The amount...
  4. WillP

What Animated Show is Best

Bobs burgers is the correct answer
  5. WillP

A Band Everyone Seems to Love, but You Can't Stand.

Soooooo many. I’ll stick with the ones people seem to love the most. U2 is #1 for me The beatles Red Hot Chili Peppers any and all hair metal/metal bands (Metallica Guns N’ Roses etc.) Dave Matthews band Nirvana this list is too long. I need to stay out of these music threads ha
  6. WillP

Rock Bands- Pick 5 Challenge

Anyway the 5 I would pick is easy Radiohead Misfits The cure well I guess only 3. I have a soft spot for dream theater but I can’t logically pick them.
  7. WillP

Rock Bands- Pick 5 Challenge

No. I hate to even post this because it will start a debate I don’t have time for, but come on? The Beatles, like many great bands stole from so many people it’s silly..... just google how much they ripped other people off. I don’t care, that’s what music is. As McCartney is quoted as saying “we...
  8. WillP

Corona Virus/COVID19: Local Impact

Look. I’ve lost everything because of this shut down. I understand I’m in the minority, but my life has been ruined. I am a sole prop so I don’t get PPP and I can’t apply for unemployment yet. So I went 2 weeks without work due to tornadoes and now 3 months. Imagine going 3 months without...
  9. WillP

double post.
  10. WillP

I said it was a suggestion.....
  11. WillP

I get a lot of info from this thread, and I’m only here to offer a suggestion. Please stop interacting with LICC. just please, stop. That’s all I have, carry on.
  12. WillP

Greatest American Rock Band?

I played Romeo and Juliet to my wife on our wedding day. One of my favorite songs of all time.
  13. WillP

I love nirvana but they didn’t “invent” their sound, not even close. They just happened to bring It to the mainstream. I’d say foo fighters above nirvana all day, at least they are original. And the bassist for sunny day real estate plays in the foo.
  14. WillP

Now we are talking! So original and so talented. I kinda forget about mark knopler, insane guitar player.
  15. WillP

YES! A million times yes. I’m really not trying to be pretentious but Green Day should just disappear from the planet. The fact people think that is punk makes me want to stab myself in the face. I was literally LOLing at meatloaf farting in a tuba. I feel the same way about most of the bands...
  16. WillP

Yes I’m sure. Metallica is a poor and sad representation of metal music. They just vomited out stuff they heard from way better bands. They just aren’t original at IMO. There aren’t any American metal bands that could ever be considered the best, they were all from across the pond. Just my opinion.
  17. WillP

I would rather listen to Bieber. And I effing love heavy music.
  18. WillP

I’m with @Canadan the fact anyone said Metallica is just disgusting. Just my opinion, don’t come at me. They are basic as basic gets when it comes to heavy music. Can’t believe no one has said this yet. The talking heads go watch stop making sense if you don’t belive me. other than that I...
  19. WillP

That’s more deaths than we’ve had in Nashville. I wrote a big response but it’s useless, things ******* suck. This whole thing is stupid. I just want to make money again.... edit: I sincerely believe we are going to kill more people than we save. Don’t come at me. I won’t respond.
  20. WillP

Could You Move?

Never. I love Nashville so much and so does my wife. All of our family is here (minus her dad and step mom who live in Panama City, just an excuse to visit) and we have the best friends/social circle anyone could ask for. I’ve seen just about every inch of the US and UK as a touring musician...
Back