1. LoffKat

My 202 WMO experience and a HIO story.

HIO report coming..... Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  2. LoffKat

Lolol!! Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  3. LoffKat

Hehehe. And I was insufferable on the way home..... Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  4. LoffKat

What sunblock/sunscreen do you use?

Coppertone Sport 50 or 75 spray and Colorscience on the face Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  5. LoffKat

Un-Official Gathering at Mission Inn - Not associated with THP

No silly rabbit. Reply All is default Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  6. LoffKat

Uh oh!!!! @IndySC @millsan1 guess who has 2 thumbs and got a hole in 1 today! THIS GIRL!!!! Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  7. LoffKat

Nike AirMax 97 Grass

I'd wear em. Don't see them listed for women in grass tho Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  8. LoffKat

Nike Air Max 97 G Silver Bullet

Omg omgomg I want astroturf spikes! Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  9. LoffKat

Well in that case, add some unicorns and glitter... (Have you seem Mr In-between?) Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  10. LoffKat

If you need assistance and it's a family friendly neighborhood, put a Lambchop on the front yard with a sign. If it's not, hookers or mookers. Just sayin Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  11. LoffKat

Don't forget your leather jacket! Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  12. LoffKat

List1.. list 1... Come on all! You know you wannna.....good weather, times and people with some alligators thrown in for good measure. Sent from my SM-T867V using Tapatalk
  13. LoffKat

How do you personalize your golf ball

I only golf with NarBalls... If you have the means, I highly recommend it. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  14. LoffKat

Anyon else going to the Wasted Management this year?

Friday's game will be good.... Sunday's game, likely not so much. Lol. Can't wait! Sent from my SM-T867V using Tapatalk
  15. LoffKat

Anyon else going to the Wasted Management this year?

It's going to be epic! Sent from my SM-T867V using Tapatalk
  16. LoffKat

Nor us...really.building up that tolerance to shoot straight... Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  17. LoffKat

Indeed. They make small Tiles that stick .. Just saying. Will take a lot less time to find when you forget it again. [emoji2] Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  18. LoffKat

You kind of have to now... The expectation has been set. You can so start charging $10 for pictures of you need mo ey at the bar and don't feel like going to the ATM. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
  19. LoffKat

Mondays are pregaming for Tuesday's and so on and so forth...lol. Time to start prepping. Must increase alcohol tolerance and figure out my new wedge set. They call me the surgeon with my new wedge set.... It varies be tween civil war surgery and current surgery, but a surgeon none the...
  20. LoffKat

This poor golf club has no idea what is about to happen to them....lol.. quick act all cool and demure. Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Back