Search results for query: *

1. BigBear

Any historians out there???

I have bought a set of Maxfli/Dunlop Australian Blades for £5 from the dump. Couldn’t resist! Looking online it seems the range became popular in the mid 70’s and fizzled out in the early 90’s. I can’t find any picture filled Chronological archive of these irons so I was hoping someone...
  2. BigBear

Short part 3s.

Currently struggling with short par 3s and distance control. Looking for advice and a bit of data. Should you Tee it up or hit them from the deck? Is there any evidence that one is better than the other? Does your game plan change due to the weather, seasons, wind and scorecard? Sent from...
  3. BigBear

Your golfing Pride and Joy

What is the one thing in your golfing collection that brings a smile to your face every time you see it. Clubs, Bags, Pin Flags or Scorecards. Time for a little reminiscing or bragging. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. BigBear

Winter vs Summer Driver

Have you ever considered Carry vs Roll as the weather changes. Do you think there is place for having a driver for each Season. Share your thoughts and ideas. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. BigBear

Search criteria for used clubs

What is your search protocol for used clubs and which one has lead to better results? A) Shaft brand / Weight/ Flex then look at what head is attached. Doesn’t look to bad, always wanted to hit that club, I can change the head but I’ve got the shaft I wanted. OR B) Head and then see what...
Back