Search results for query: *

1. AverageJoe

PING i530 Irons

I did something similar to this, I bought a set of I230 heads last summer and bought Kinetixx Trajectory A flex shafts and put in those. I was pleased with the launch they had.
  2. AverageJoe

Shipping Equipment

Pirate ship for the win!!!
  3. AverageJoe

Wilson D7, Wilson D9... Advice

Watched reviews on youtube? The D9 has great reviews and I just picked up a used set of d9 5-gw with graphite for $275.
  4. AverageJoe

For Sale Taylormade P790 6-aw heads only

These are sold, lock this up please.
  5. AverageJoe

For Sale Taylormade P790 6-aw heads only

Standard loft and lie, very good condition. $200 shipped.
  6. AverageJoe

For Sale Recoil 760 f3 .355 6-aw shafts

Mods lock this up, sold!
  7. AverageJoe

Ever purchase clubs on eBay from Japan?

Ive noticed in the last year quite a bit more of the clubs Ive looked at on ebay are in Japan and less in the states. I was curious why that was.
  8. AverageJoe

First time ferrule turner here. Help

I purchased a stand from golfworks and used it, I just couldnt manage to get a smooth twirling rhythm going.
  9. AverageJoe

WTB 5 Hybrid

Found what I needed. This can be closed.
  10. AverageJoe

9-Wood Yes or No?

I've gamed one for a few years now. It all started when my wife got fitted for clubs a few years back, she couldnt hit a 5 iron so the fitter recommended her getting a 9w. I hit hers a few times for fun and then ordered my own. Its a great little club for 160-170 fairway shots or Par 3 off...
  11. AverageJoe

WTB 5 Hybrid

Looking to put a 5 hybrid in the bag. Preferably looking for head only to build myself but will entertain full club if cheap enough.
  12. AverageJoe

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

For this reason I wish Shiels would have more average golfers on his channel.
  13. AverageJoe

Be a great time to pick these up and build that new set of clubs before Spring!
  14. AverageJoe

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

F3 90 soft stepped twice in a set of 2017 P790 heads.
  15. AverageJoe

Bump up the jam, bump it up cause my feet are stompin.
  16. AverageJoe

First time ferrule turner here. Help

I bought a felt belt for my 1x30 sander and the club holding stand from golfworks and attempted to turn the ferrules on a set of clubs I have. I have a HF belt/disc sander and the belt is setup on the left side so I found it kind of awkward to rotate the club with my left hand and not sure I was...
Back