Search results for query: *

1. Kay-Dee

Side Spin

So like a lot of you loyal hackers I have played several brands of irons over the 45 years that I have been playing golf. Ping, Callaway, Mizuno, Ben Hogan. I have always considered myself a Ping guy...and would come back to Ping after several years of having an affair with another manufacturer...
  2. Kay-Dee

Colorado Springs - Looking For Players

So I live in Colorado Springs and I am looking for THP members that are interested in meeting up and playing occasionally here in central Colorado. I have middle school aged children and, therefore, never play on weekends. I own a small business, so I play during the week (usually in the...
  3. Kay-Dee

FS: Edel E-1 Torque Balanced Putter 35" RH $189

I bought this putter a month ago, and have played one round with it. So it is practically brand new. It has the gold head and gold shaft options which are a $120 upcharge. ***SOLD*** .
  4. Kay-Dee

Take An Extra Club

So two things happened recently: 1) I acquired a Shot Scope (thanks BuckNasty!) 2) I finished reading Mark Broadie's book "Every Shot Counts" (guy who developed the strokes gained metric). I decided prior to my first round with Shot Scope tags on all my clubs, that I would commit to...
  5. Kay-Dee

Do You Have a Dedicated Practice Wedge?

So I finally retired my Vokey SM5 wedges, and ordered three new Tour Edge Super Spin wedges. In reading the Vokey website, they recommend that amateurs replace their wedges every 75 rounds. If you play a moderate 25 rounds a year (twice per month), those wedges will last three years. Hit 50-75...
  6. Kay-Dee

Golf As a Verb

A light-hearted topic for Christmas Eve. Do you tell people "I'm golfing" , or do you say "I'm playing golf"? The former suggests that golf is a verb, and the latter is a noun. Personally, I never say golfing......only golf. Athletes don't say they are baseballing, or footballing, or basket...
Back