Search results for query: *

1. Ghost21

How many shots do your current clubs save you

Versus what you were playing 5, 10 or even 20 years ago? Could you put a number on it? That's assuming you're playing them all at your current level of play.
  2. Ghost21

How many wins would you trade for a major?

If you were Lee Westwood, winner of 44 total tournaments over 4 decades. One of the most successful European tour players of all time. Would you sacrifice say half of those wins to say you'd won a major, more even? Personally I think too much weight is put on the majors so probably wouldn't...
  3. Ghost21

One Length Irons

When I used to play this was something I always wondered about but it was never an option. Now I'm back playing I'm really intrigued by them so will be looking to try some (most likely Cobras) ASAP. I'm interested to hear opinions from people who have made the switch, or have tried them and...
  4. Ghost21

What wedges do you play?

Since picking up the clubs again I've realised there's a massive gap in yardage between my PW (45 degree) and SW (55 degree) of 30-40 yards. how many different wedges do you carry in your bag to cover all yardages? Edit: and what make/model
  5. Ghost21

Hello from England

Hi all, Just getting myself back into the game after over a decade off. Used to play off 12 as a teenager so setting myself an ambitious target of getting back to that level by the end of 2019.
Back