Search results for query: *

1. alexped2393

Ever take an extended break and...

I find I strike my irons or hit driver better but putting and chipping.... it’s up to the golf gods what they give me after a break Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. alexped2393

What Course Are You Playing Next?

Playing Cleveland in North Yorkshire on Friday. Good to get on a links course this time of year Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. alexped2393

Relating swing thoughts to other sports

My wife had her first lesson last night and was struggling to release the club. The coach said; "It's a bit like a topspin forehand" she didn't get it and this was right at the end of the lesson so we left it at that. Wife has never played tennis so I showed her how to hit a topspin forehand...
  4. alexped2393

Wedding Rings and playing golf

Just got married and all that hoo ha, I now have a ring on my hand. I went to the range wearing it and nearly lost my finger. Any recommendations of what to do? Do people wear theirs? Do they use a silicone ring? Do they have no ring at all when playing?
  5. alexped2393

Long Drive competitions

Hi all, taking part in a fun long drive competition later on this week and wondered if anyone had any tips for preparing, had any experience etc. My gaming swing is around 110 but I've done some work with a friend and we have been able to get it around 120 with a heavily modified/super violent...
  6. alexped2393

Looking for a Travel Bag

Wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a solid travel bag, I use a carry bag not a cart bag so the ability to tighten it up would be useful to stop my clubs going for a full on ride. Budget, cheap as possible (obviously) but will go around £100 ish if I need to :)
  7. alexped2393

Anyone play other sports?

Does anyone else here play other sports apart from golf? Also which do you prioritise if you do? I play rugby and have done for 15ish years so it takes priority over golf but during summer golf is number 1
  8. alexped2393

Should I keep my Mizuno MP-59's or change

I have had my mp-59 mizunos since they were released and love them. But I also hate them, since having them I haven't felt like I was the strong iron player I used to be with the mx-15's. But dang they look so good and shiny. :banghead: I hit them thin more often than not, rarely getting that...
Back