Search results for query: *

1. justincredible

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers: Callaway Paradym Super Hybrid and Apex UW

1. Paradym Super Hybrid 2. 19º & 25º 3. Maltby KE4 Tour TC 3H & 5H
  2. justincredible

3D Printing

I haven't checked in for a while but I'm getting close to finishing up a project I've been prototyping for a while (mostly in my head) and I'm pretty happy with where it's at. My collection of 7" vinyl has never had a permanent place and has never been easy to access. I use milk crates for a...
  3. justincredible

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

I was in Newark for the week so I stopped in at GolfWorks on Friday to hit a few irons. Unfortunately their head and shaft combo selection is limited, so I hit the KE4 Max and TS3 heads with a few shafts, namely the Kuro Kage option they offer in club paks, and a generic steel shaft. We kinda...
  4. justincredible

Charleston

I forgot about this thread until my wife started making reservations and buying tickets for our trip tonight. I appreciate all of the info. Patriots Point is the closest course but pics in recent reviews didn’t look great. I was just watching flyover videos of Dunes West and wanted to see if...
  5. justincredible

Charleston

My wife and I will be in Charleston the week of July 22-29 and our current plans put Thursday, July 29th as my best day to golf. We will be staying in the French Quarter area that part of the trip. What would be my best bet for a Thursday morning round coming from that area? I'd like to keep...
  6. justincredible

Do You Drink While Playing?

I play while drinking.
  7. justincredible

How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Birdied this hole for the first time ever last night at league. I’m usually in the trees on the right where the cart path winds thru. It was my first birdie of the year thru 36 holes.
  8. justincredible

You put on a standard 3-button polo.....how many buttons do you fasten?

Usually 3 on the course, always 2 off the course.
  9. justincredible

Three Brands in the Bay

Callaway, Srixon, and ... I would say Tour Edge, but I just scheduled a Club Champion full bag fitting and it doesn't look like a brand they offer. I'll say Cobra for the third.
  10. justincredible

Cincinnati Chili is the Best Chili

I don’t love “ways” but I will eat cheese coney’s all day long. It’s definitely not chili in the traditional sense, where you’d eat a bowl of it. But as a sauce it’s the GOAT.
  11. justincredible

For Trade Used SWAG Flamingo blade cover for SWAG mallet cover

This cover has sold so this thread can be closed.
  12. justincredible

Vinyl Collectors?

I actually listened to it last Friday.
  13. justincredible

Ohio, Indiana & Surrounding Area chat thread

I'm in for the monthly events, I should be able to make my schedule work for most months. I don't mind helping out with planning if you need more folks on that committee.
  14. justincredible

The Official 2023 NFL Thread

CJ Stroud seems like the obvious choice at #1 if you're going QB. He's just a hair under that 6'4" number at 6'3". Is there consensus from Carolina fans on who they want?
  15. justincredible

Cmart was good but mostly a compiler. Love him, though.
  16. justincredible

Ok well you wore me down. I’ll just go be happy in private.
Back