Search results for query: *

1. justincredible

Anyone else write code for a living/fun?

Just curious if there are any other developers/engineers/architects/whatever you want to call yourself on THP. Might be fun to chat about tech we're using if so. What kind of tech stack are you building on? Any interesting projects you're working on? Our company has a ton of legacy projects...
  2. justincredible

How much would this bother you?

My wife and I finished a puzzle the other night and this was the result. Luckily it was a cheap puzzle and we weren’t planning on framing it. I’m not too bothered but my wife is super annoyed. We’re not sure if the missing piece never made it into the box, it fell on the floor and one of...
  3. justincredible

Your morning coffee routine?

There are a lot of different ways to make and/or buy coffee. What does your routine look like? Bonus points if you share a pic of your favorite coffee mug. We buy whole bean (usually just a medium roast of some sort) and I grind it every morning. I had used an Aeropress every day for 6-7...
  4. justincredible

For Trade Used SWAG Flamingo blade cover for SWAG mallet cover

I have two SWAG blade covers but I haven't used a blade for at least two seasons. I figured I would try to swap one of them out for a SWAG mallet cover. Outside of slight discoloration on some of the light stitching it's held up extremely well. I think I used this cover for parts of two...
  5. justincredible

Desert Island - 5 Albums

You know the game. You're stuck on a desert island and have 5 albums to listen to until you're either rescued or, well, die. The only two rules: Studio albums only, no greatest hits, live albums, or compilations Only one album per artist (my wife would just take 5 Billy Joel albums) John...
  6. justincredible

I won my first golf event this weekend.

I haven't played in many golf events. A few scrambles over the years (finished 2nd a few times) and the event I played this weekend (2nd time playing in it). A little background on the event, it's a group of my brother-in-law's friends from high school and college. They had a few guys that...
  7. justincredible

What should be my next driver?

My current driver setup is a Callaway Rogue with the UST Elements Gold 7F4 shaft. I plan to retire the club after this season (though the shaft will be kept), and like to plan early for bigger purchases so I can budget for it. The Rogue was picked up from CPO for about $200 during the 2018...
  8. justincredible

The elusive Par 4/5 GIR...

I am absolutely lost with my irons right now. I can't recall the last time I hit a GIR that wasn't a par 3. I'm almost certain it's been at least 72 holes. Last night in my league I missed a GIR twice with my pitching wedge, twice with a gap wedge, and once with an 8 iron. To be fair, the 8 iron...
  9. justincredible

Your reaction when you hear "FORE!"?

Interesting conversation going on in the Tour forum about the responsibility of yelling FORE on an errant shot. A few comments about amateurs typically looking up trying to find the ball, or not yelling FORE because it could cause someone to move into the path of your ball. So, when you're out...
  10. justincredible

Easing my wife into playing...

My wife is receptive to the idea of learning the game now that we've joined a club. She has very little golfing experience, her only little bit being a golf class we took together back in college 15 or 16 years ago. Does anyone have any recommendations on the best way to go about getting her...
  11. justincredible

Ben Hogan putter released soon?

Image posted on twitter today. Looks like putter face milling to me. I will say I was a bit disappointed with their 3.4.19 release of black wedges, but it appears that wasn't the end of it.
  12. justincredible

Maltby club discussion

I know there won't be many on here with experience with Maltby clubs, but my next set of irons will be coming from The Golfworks and was hoping I'd find a few folks with experience/recommendations. I don't really care much about big name equipment, and given I've heard great things about their...
  13. justincredible

Greetings from Cincinnati

Hello, all. Checking in from Cincinnati. I've been a on-and-off golfer since I was a kid, but I've only gotten serious in the last year (I'm 35). I've been doing a lot of reading online, found this place and it seems like a nice resource. For those familiar, I grew up about 2 miles from the...
Back