Search results for query: *

1. Mv22

3 VS 4 Wheels

I got a membership for the 2023 season, and it does not include a cart. I have been pondering the idea of buying a push cart. I have a few in mind but am wondering if there are any benefits of the 4 wheel carts versus the 3 wheel carts? Also Ill take any push cart recommendations. Thanks
  2. Mv22

Xbox Game Pass

Recently got a Xbox Series X after of being out of the videogame world for awhile. I signed up for the trial of the Xbox game pass. They have a few games that I would like to play. I know Xbox live gold is included but I don't forsee myself playing online much either. Just wondering if the...
  3. Mv22

CONTEST Win Cam Smith’s Original Penguin Apparel

Pink shirt with the grey pants. I think the black vests goes will with this outfit.
  4. Mv22

DeChambeau and Reed to LIV?

Since they are only having 48 players in the field, does anyone know what happens when they get over 48 players? Do they redraft teams and some players are left out?
  5. Mv22

2022 PUMA X Arnold Palmer Collection

Any ideas where I can find this shirt? Its not listed on the site and other stores don't have it.
  6. Mv22

Michigan hackers, check in here

Just a Michigander teeing it up at Torrey Pines North. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  7. Mv22

Best Restaurants to Eat at in Vegas

Hell's Kitchen at Ceasers and Canaletto in the Venitian. If you go to Fremont, Pizza Rock is very good.
  8. Mv22

Michigan hackers, check in here

Good to see another lefty on here. Someone that can relate to the struggles of trying to find left handed clubs in stores.
  9. Mv22

LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2020 PGA Merchandise Show

Also if the MIM wedges will be available in one length?
  10. Mv22

Excitement turned into disappointment

A week ago I was up at the nearest Golf Galaxy which is about a hour north of me. They had the new Cobra speedzone drivers. I gave the extreme a try with the Mitsubishi shaft. Instantly fell in love with it. Majority of my drives go left and these were going straight. So I ordered it that night...
  11. Mv22

Show Off Your Gamer

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  12. Mv22

PGA Tour Live and Roku

I tried to search for this but nothing came up. I signed up for PGA tour live through Amazon and tried to access it through my roku on the prime video app. All that was coming up was 2018 replays, but when I used the android app on my phone or signed in through my computer I had all the benefits...
  13. Mv22

Hello from southwest Michigan

Just thought I would say hi. I am just getting into golf the past couple of years. I have started lessons to try to get better for the upcoming 2019 year and hope to get out on the course for next year. Look forward to being a part of the forum.
Back