1. AndyL0711

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Downfall of this team will be the bullpen
  2. AndyL0711

Genius or Not Cool?

Thats what I meant
  3. AndyL0711

any fishermen here?

Ended up catching just 1 little guy. Smallest carp I have ever caught, probably didn't even weigh 1lb 😅 🙃 😆 Still beats a skunk
  4. AndyL0711

any fishermen here?

I know a couple of people who fly fish carp. I've never gotten into fly fishing, I don't think my shoulder woukd like that.
  5. AndyL0711

any fishermen here?

What were you fishing for? Florida has everything. Any pics?
  6. AndyL0711

any fishermen here?

Mostly Carp. I like the fight but can be a lot if down time between bites. That gives me time to post on here 😆
  7. AndyL0711

any fishermen here?

Fishing a new lake today, no fish yet but its nice to be fishing again....its been awhile. Saw an eagle swoop down and grab a fish....very cool. It was a decent size fish, the eagle was having a tough time flying away with it.
  8. AndyL0711

Genius or Not Cool?

I wouldn't mind....might ask him a pointer or two. Plus most of the time someone has CNN or the view on. I'm just usually scrolling through my phone.
  9. AndyL0711

Knee Replacement Golfers

Great progress congrats 👏 🙌 👍
  10. AndyL0711

Pizza Oven

11. AndyL0711

Pizza Oven

12. AndyL0711

Pizza Oven

Thanks...I didn't see before I posted this thread (y)
  13. AndyL0711

Pizza Oven

Dam, no pizza oven people?
  14. AndyL0711

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Check out "fish and men" its more of a documentary about the U.S. commercial fishing and how mass produced, over sea, boats are killing the U.S. fishermen.
  15. AndyL0711

NBA 2023 - 2024

Hearing LeFlop complained about the refs is hilarious. Only person to Blame for the loss is him. He had a chance to hit a wide open 3 with 15 seconds left and he bricked it. I have no clue how anyone roots for him. The refs were letting several games "play" at the end. Fouls on both were...
  16. AndyL0711

Happy Birthday Thread

Happy Birthday @formula8
  17. AndyL0711

Pizza Oven

I am soooooo close to talking the wife into letting buy a pizza oven. Who has one and what ya think? I'm not looking at breaking the bank but want a decent one.
  18. AndyL0711

I hope so...always liked the reds. I don't really follow them but liked seeing them do well
  19. AndyL0711

Just turned on the Phillies at Cincinnati and there is no one in the stands...sad
  20. AndyL0711

Official Rant of the Day

Disgusted with what is happening on some college campuses right now
Back