Search results for query: *

1. AndyL0711

Pizza Oven

I am soooooo close to talking the wife into letting buy a pizza oven. Who has one and what ya think? I'm not looking at breaking the bank but want a decent one.
  2. AndyL0711

Your Top 5 All-Time TV Shows

I know this has come up before but I'm sitting here and Frasier came on. Made me start thinking of my all-time top tv shows. List your top 5 and ONLY TOP 5. Listing only 5 is hard. Does not have to be in order. Mine after a little thinking Seinfeld Frasier Family guy Southpark Star trek...
  3. AndyL0711

Tax Day

One of my least favorite days of the year, Tax Day!!!!! As a business owner I pay a decent amount. I have not gotten a return in about 15 years.
  4. AndyL0711

Will Tiger win again?

I know this thread has been posted before but after seeing him withdrawal from the last tourney and then watching him crash the last 2 days. Do you think Tiger can put together 4 rounds and win again?
  5. AndyL0711

Best Half Caff Ground Coffee

If you drink Half Caff what is you're go to? Not K cups, regular ground. The wife can't drink full caff and we want to start using the regular pot and dump the K cups. I am a dunkin doughnuts guy but they dont offer Half caff. What ya got?
  6. AndyL0711

Do you follow players that are not on your team?

pretty simple: do you follow/track players that are not on your team? the baseball season started today and I was already clicking on the Angles game to see how Mike Trout was doing.
  7. AndyL0711

College sports has been ruined by paying them

Paying the players has ruined college sports. With all the transfer portal guys year after year, it's all about who's going to pay me. It should remind some of the MLB thread, where people say teams are trying to buy championships and small market teams can not compete with the big spenders...
  8. AndyL0711

Tell me you're old without telling me you're old

so tell me you're old without telling me you're old i did like a sneeze and cough at the sometime this morning and it almost took me out. i had to grab onto the sink because the sneeze/cough throw my back out. now i'm having a tough time standing up and my back is throbbing terribly.
  9. AndyL0711

Drugs are a terrible thing

we all know how terrible drugs are and the things that people do on them. i just had a friend (work friend) tell me his son, who was on drugs, got arrested because he was fleeing from police and fired shots at him. i told him the only good thing is that he will, hopefully, get the help he...
  10. AndyL0711

I'm officially old today

I finally broke down and bought reading glasses today. I've been fighting it for about a year. I guess turning 50, and having an 8 year old, made me want to hold onto being/feeling young. My body has told me years ago that I'm old but now the eyes are also telling me.
  11. AndyL0711

How long do you go between haircuts? who does it for you?

this is an easy one: how long do you go between haircuts? do you do it yourself? do you go to a barber? a salon? hair cutery? me personally, i have not gone to a place in over 2 years. i was shaving my head for awhile and then decided to let it grow. recently i had my 8 year old daughter...
  12. AndyL0711

Your Favorite Underrated Christmas Movies

We all know the big Christmas movies like: Christmas Vacation, ELF and a Christmas Story BUT what are your go to underrated Christmas movies? We just watched "The Family Man" with nic cage and I love "Krampus"
  13. AndyL0711

Show off your Christmas Decorations....Photo Heavy

Let's show off those Christmas decorations. We recently moved into this house, so we still have boxes not unpacked in the garage but we did get out some good ones. My wife likes to put up 2 trees. One for our daughter with heavy decorations and one kinda fancy.
  14. AndyL0711

How far are you driving today?

How far are you driving for dinner? I recently moved to the other side of the state, so I had a nice 5 hour drive today to get my families house.
  15. AndyL0711

MUST buy a new set of clubs what ya buying?

hypothetical of course but lets say your clubs got stolen and for whatever reason your old set is not available anymore, so you are forced to buy a new set. what ya buying? only pick one set and you can't get "fitted" for the set....you are just walking into Dick's or golf galaxy or pga...
  16. AndyL0711

Do you Watch a lot of Scary/Horror movies this time of year?

i know during the Halloween season i watch a ton of horror/scary movies, i guess kinda like Christmas time. anybody else do this?
  17. AndyL0711

Carbinox smart watch or similar

Has or does anyone have a Carbinox smartwatch or a similar non-big guy brand? I want a smartwatch but im not interested in paying $300 or $400 for a Samsung. And I don't want a golf watch. I fished, hunt and hike (at least I plan to start back up next year) and want a watch that can take a...
  18. AndyL0711

YOUR Most Overrated and Underrated movies of all time

Yes I know we have had similar threads before but why not start a new one. I'm laid up and need some fun. So, let's hear some of your most overrated and underrated movies. If you're not getting the mind blown or eye roll emoji then you're not doing this right, 😆 I'm expecting to see some...
  19. AndyL0711

NFL ticket on youtube

Not sure if there is a thread already. Who else got this? How do you watch "multiview" without having youtube tv? I only got the nfl package not the TV package.
  20. AndyL0711

Best phone tracking app

With me on the road so much, I would like to know where my wife and daughter are. No it's not a creepy thing....my wife has some health issuses, so if something happens I can find her phone and call someone to help. One big problem, with phone finder apps, is I have an android and she has a...
Back