Search results for query: *

1. R

Change lie?

I'm happy with my game right now. I am happy with my equipment and am not looking for major changes. However, When cleaning the turf off my clubs, I consistently notice that there is more turf on the toe of the club. Do you think it would be wise to look into bending the clubs upright at all?
  2. R

Driver Fitting...Golf Galaxy pro, or Golftec at Golfsmith?

Today I hit about 20 different drivers at golfsmith, some used, most new. I am going to get fitted and I have Narrowed down the choices to D2/D3, Razr Fit, RBZ, and R11s. I was wondering who has gotten fit for a driver and if they have used either of these fitters. Also if you have a preference...
  3. R

?'s on the HD6

Ok I currently hit a BSF 1.0. I Will be upgrading this year, I went to golfsmith today and tried the RBZ. I'm swinging right about a 112-116SS. I was looking at hitting a X flex but they didn't have any yet, so he recommended the HD6. At first I hit the 9 degree driver, I couldn't get any...
  4. R

For Sale/Trade Forum

I know there was a post minimum or time minimum to be able to view the for sale forum....just curious when i can expect to see it. Thanks.
  5. R

Ping Eye 2 Wedges....Who still plays them?

I'm in the market for a 50 and a 60 degree wedge. Just curious if some still prefer these wedges to the Newer Clevelands or other top brands.
  6. R

Hello From Wisconsin

Hey, I'm Ryan and i've been away from golf for about 10 years up until last summer, forgot what i was missing! Anyway i've just upgraded most of my clubs, and after trying out all the top brands, the new taylormades felt the best for me, so i got the 2.0 irons. Anyway, glad to be here, thanks...
Back