Search results for query: *

1. L

Course Review My Epic Las Vegas Trip with a Review of Cascata Golf Club

Hi Fellow Hackers, I just wanted to share my awesome trip to Las Vegas with you folks, I'll clearly mark the review of Cascata Golf Club so anyone that is purely interested in just the review of the course can skip down to that. ***TLDR - Sharing my amazing time in Vegas. Charged $7,000+ to...
  2. L

Need advice on Las Vegas' Angel Park Golf Club

Hi fellow hackers! Was just hoping to get some of your opinions on Angel Park Golf Club in Vegas. I'll be going down in early October for a short two nighter and because of that and travelling with non-golfers, believe that I'll only get one round in - therefore I don't want to lug my clubs...
  3. L

My Bro Conundrum - Who do you be a Bro to?

I'm hoping to get some opinions on a situation that my buddy and I were discussing after witnessing the following: His neighbour is a couple in their early-50's with a teenage daughter. My buddy has never interacted with the Mrs. of the household only the Mr. and it has been cordial. We are in...
  4. L

Palm Springs Advice

Hello fellow hackers! Was hoping to pick all of your brains today for some course suggestions. To preface, I will be quite specific in my ask for recommendations so I hope people won`t just throw out random courses (happened on a local Canadian forum where folks suggested courses I explicitly...
  5. L

Anyone ever try ParMates, BunkerMates, CaddyMates, etc?

I wasn't quite sure where to start this thread so I figured I'd try posting here first to see if I get any reply. For those unfamiliar with what I am asking about, the above are just some of the companies that you would come across when searching for hiring a model as your caddie when golfing...
Back