Search results for query: *

1. MarMill

For Sale Mizuno OMOI 1

Comes with head over and weight kit. 34 inches. $180
  2. MarMill

Tipping

Do you feel like tipping should be based on the actually service you receive vs the amount you spend?
  3. MarMill

WTB King Tour

Who has some Cobra King Tours or just heads they need to sell?
  4. MarMill

Sponsorship

If you were a professional golfer what non golf sponsor would you want to sponsor you?
  5. MarMill

Favorite TMNT

Who is your favorite?
  6. MarMill

Which slice is right?

Which one do you use for sandwiches?
  7. MarMill

Karaoke

If you had to Karaoke what song would you choose? @BriMac 🤫
  8. MarMill

The Wheel of Time

Has anyone read this series. I am about to start. I haven't watched any of the show yet. So I don't know much about it, other than it is a looooong series. Should I read it?
  9. MarMill

Who plays a 2 iron/hybrid/utility?

Who plays a 2 iron/hybrid/utility? Would you be interested in a new shaft for said club? May have a 2 iron Dart V 105 laying around that could use a home.
  10. MarMill

For Sale Srixon ZX7

Set of Srixon ZX7 4-PW standard specs. $400
  11. MarMill

Bougie

Somehow I have the persona of being bougie. So do others. So who is Bougie THP and why?
  12. MarMill

Who is getting new irons in 2024?

And what irons are you looking at? I am going to be looking at the ZX5, 245, and Edel.
  13. MarMill

Resistance Band Workouts

Does anyone have a good YouTube or fitness plan for full body workout with resistance bands. Picked some up last year and figured I should start using them.
  14. MarMill

Captainship

For those who have been a captain for a THP team event, What is something you enjoyed and something you found difficult?
  15. MarMill

Japanese Putting Grip

Anyone tried this yet? I may give it a go.
  16. MarMill

Mizuno Golf Bag

Figured I'd start a thread about the Mizuno golf bag. @jlew @Raiderboost @Moore_Golf @That post jump in with anything. I'll grab more on course pictures soon. I went with the BR-DX 14 way hybrid. It is sturdy and well made. Has lots of storage. 2 fleece lined pockets a cooler pocket. A spot for...
  17. MarMill

Do your gums bleed when you brush your teeth?

We had an interesting conversation at Victoria National. What say you THP?
  18. MarMill

CONTEST Team Walker contest

Might as well have some more prizes. We are going with how many natural birdies Team Walker has over the weekend. Winner will get a box of Mizuno balls and something from the pro shop. Let's go @JB @texasranger2012 @Raiderboost
  19. MarMill

Sweet or Spicy

If you had to choose sweet vs spicy food forever which would you go? I would stick with spicy food. I don't need sweets.
  20. MarMill

Tying Shoes

Do you go over the loop or under the loop?
Back