Search results for query: *

1. Carolina Dundee

Is this too high on the face?

Hit a shot to 2’ today and I thought it was the middle of the face
  2. Carolina Dundee

Terrible Hydraulic Fluid Spill

I saw this today and hoped this person was fired. The green prior had 3 lines but this one was unbelievable.
  3. Carolina Dundee

For Sale Callaway Rogue Pro ST Irons, Rogue Diver Head and more

Bag is set for the year and this stuff from last year is too nice to sit around. Rogue Pro Irons 5-AW with a Rogue Max 4i. 5-AW all +1/2” and 1.5 up 4i standard L/L/L. Less than 30 rounds and no range balls. $700 shipped to AC. Non AC pay shipping (cheaper than CPO plus a 4i that’s easier to...
  4. Carolina Dundee

Rogue Pro, Jaws Full Toe, Rogue Max D head and more

Bag is set for the year and this stuff from last year is too nice to sit around. Rogue Pro Irons 5-AW with a Rogue Max 4i. 5-AW all +1/2” and 1.5 up 4i standard L/L/L. Less than 30 rounds and no range balls. $800 shipped to AC. Non AC pay shipping Golfpride tour Rogue Max D head 9.0 that...
  5. Carolina Dundee

Breakfast Menu

This place is known for pancakes. What are you getting?
  6. Carolina Dundee

The 2023 Quest Cup with Edel Golf… Carolina Dundee heads to Denver

This Friday February 10th at 10am mst I will be at Edel HQ in Denver for an Edel Pro and Edel SMS fitting with @EdelBlake. I will try solo to take the forum along for the ride. I fly out Thursday the 9th mid day and fly home on Saturday morning the 11th. (There will be layovers and airport...
  7. Carolina Dundee

What are you ordering. Refectory Cafe

Interesting menu here. What are you getting??
  8. Carolina Dundee

KJUS Apparel. Anyone here using their stuff.

I first noticed this company looking at rain vest in the Pinehurst Club house. I was shocked at the price and I wanted to see if anybody else has taken the plunge. https://www.kjus.com/us/en/home?gclid=Cj0KCQjwk5ibBhDqARIsACzmgLSBOaTUQ0u0Il3E6pwgIdRGsejZqdt1IB_6bV4LMSfKFYzytV6Bg8IaAmKWEALw_wcB
  9. Carolina Dundee

Walmart’s Office Space Black Friday Ad

As a big fan of the movie I’m not sure how I feel about this.
  10. Carolina Dundee

Little Sandy a course review

After playing the cradle a week and a half ago I was excited to give another short course a chance while on vacation at Amelia Island. Little Sandy opened April 2022. It looked fun and an easy/quick way to get some golf in while on vacation...
  11. Carolina Dundee

Carolina Dundee push for 5k

This is my 4900th post. As of right now I’ve been on THP for three years six months and one day. I feel like I’m pretty active but some other people on here put me to shame. Since I am tagging along on the Granddaddy reunion trip this week in MB I’m sure that I can hit the number on my own...
  12. Carolina Dundee

How close do you pay attention to your rangefinder??

I recently noticed that my rangefinder has been set to meters and not yards sense I’m not sure when. to make matters worse about three years ago I noticed I lost a ton of distance but attributed it to different clubs and possibly getting older but now I have no idea. has anybody else had an...
  13. Carolina Dundee

When was the last time you had a 3 putt par??

I had this happen Sunday morning and I can’t remember the last time this had happened to me. What about you?
  14. Carolina Dundee

Original Penguin Customer Service is top notch

I had a great experience with these guys and wanted to pass it along. I had a shirt develop a hole after the first wash so I sent them a note along with a photo this morning. I just received an email saying they are sending a replacement at no charge. Nice to see a company stand behind their...
  15. Carolina Dundee

Carolina Dundee WITB the sometimes you have to be your own Granddaddy Edition

Since I’ve been injured and only recently started to play again I have had way too much time to work on a new bag. I had recently made a driver change to the Rogue, picked up an Odyssey 11, and knew I needed new wedges but that Callaway trade in Bonus a few weeks ago was too much for me to pass...
  16. Carolina Dundee

Is it just me or is Scottie Scheffler boring?

I watched all day in hopes of Cam Smith making a come back but the patrons don’t seem to be excited about this either. The New World number one from last week is as exciting as white bread.
  17. Carolina Dundee

For Sale 34" Swag Handsome Too Carbon In The Raw Putter

Limited use outside and it did help @jfox789 and I defeat Jason Finley at the Dream Foursome Event Nov 2021 No headcover Upgraded grip to SWAG Kangaroo Switchback $999 Additional Details Here Handsome Too Carbon In The Raw – Swag Golf Co
Back