Search results for query: *

1. nostatic

For Sale Ping G425 Max 5W Tensei Orange Stiff, G425 4H-5H-6H-7H, Tensei Orange stuff

SOLD SOLD SOLD Well after some experimentation I'm now in the land of XL Halo - XL. So up for sale is my 5W and four hybrids, all very good shape. Only a handful of rounds, mostly some range time. Ping G425 Max 5 wood Tensei Orange AV Stiff standard loft/lie (adjustable) standard length Golf...
  2. nostatic

For Sale Srixon ZX7 6-AW Recoil 95 F3 MMC grips

SOLD SOLD SOLD Purchased new (a few at a time) through Carls, shipped direct from Srixon. This is a classic case of me buying clubs for the swing I was going to have, but the reality is that much of that rust on my swing is permanent so I've gone to the head cover side of things. I really like...
  3. nostatic

Ping Glide Forged Pro customizer

And only $999! maybe went live early? https://ping.com/en-us/clubs/wedges/glide-forged-pro
  4. nostatic

For Sale Fourteen RM4 forged wedges 56S - 60H, Callaway MD5 48/10S wedge, Callaway Apex 21 9 iron and PW

After more experimenting, I'm sticking with my original plan (funny how that works). So here goes: Callaway MD5 48/10 Jaws wedge, tour grey finish. Dynamic Gold 115 tour issue S200 shaft, Callaway grip. This has one range session on it. $95 shipped in the CONUS. Fourteen RM4 forged wedges...
  5. nostatic

For Sale Cobra Rad Speed 7 wood Motore X F3 regular flex

SOLD please close Bought new direct from Cobra, used a couple of times but I'm going the hybrid route. Join the 7W-revolution™! Cobra RadSpeed 7 wood Motore X F3 shaft regular flext standard loft/lie Tour Velvet grip +3 wraps (will throw in a loose brand new MCC +4 if you want) $195 shipped...
  6. nostatic

For Sale Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport 34"

SOLD SOLD SOLD Purchased new a few months back, not seen a lot of use (see pics). Have gone a different direction and length so this one is up for sale. Will include an extra Scotty head cover from a few years ago as well. Scotty Cameron Special Select Newport putter, 34", all stock $325...
  7. nostatic

For Sale Seemore FGP 20 putter 34.5"

SOLD SOLD SOLD Been cycling through putters but time to commit so the herd is thinning. This one was never in the bag, only rolled a few times on the practice green. FGP20, 34.5", orange grip, riflescope headcover, no wear/tear, shipped in the original box. $125 shipped in the CONUS.
  8. nostatic

For Sale Srixon ZX4 4 iron, ZX5 5 iron and 6 iron - Recoil 95 F3 shafts - MCC grips

I've been experimenting with different setups, have decided I'm going hybrid all the way up to 6 (sigh). Sold Srixon ZX4 4i, Recoil 95 F3 regular flex, 1/4" long, standard lie/loft, MCC grip + 3 wraps. Hit twice on the range. $125 obo shipped in the CONUS Sold Srixon ZX5 5i, Recoil 95 F3...
  9. nostatic

For Sale Pro Precision NX9 Slope rangefinder

SOLD SOLD SOLD Just bought this, used once on the course and it just confirmed that I hate technology out on the course. I'm sticking with searching for 150 markers and guessing. This is the NX9 with Slope, brand new condition, comes with the carry case. $175 obo shipped in the CONUS
  10. nostatic

For Sale Cleveland CBX2 black satin gap and sand wedges with Rotex graphite shafts, 52/11 and 56/12

SOLD SOLD SOLD Bought these new from Carls a month or so ago. Very little use, a few range sessions and out on the course once. See pics. These are the stock setup, only change is a swap to MCC New Decade grips +3 wraps. Will throw in a brand new MCC +4 orange grip so you can regrip if you want...
  11. nostatic

For Sale Cobra Rad Speed 3W Motore X F3 regular flex - minty!

SOLD SOLD SOLD Cobra RadSpeed 3 fairway wood/metal/whatever you want to call them. I bought this new from Carls a week or two ago as an experiment. Awesome club, but my older F9 with the Oban shaft will end up staying in the bag. One range session with this club (grass), never out on the course...
  12. nostatic

For Sale Scotty Cameron Special Select Flowback 5 mid mallet 34"

SOLD SOLD SOLD please lock I bought this a few weeks ago to dip my toe into the Cameron waters. Ended up also buying a Newport and reaffirmed that I'm a blade guy. So the mid-mallet is on the block. Purchased new from Carls. This has never been in the bag - only out to the practice green. Mint...
  13. nostatic

For Sale Odyssey StrokeLab #7 - Cleveland Frontline 4.0 putters

Original owner for both, very little use (Frontline is essentially brand new). SOLD Odyssey Stroke Lab #7, 35", original head cover, excellent condition - $135 obo shipped in the CONUS Cleveland Frontline 4.0, 35", original head cover, like new condition - $95 obo shipped in the CONUS
  14. nostatic

For Sale Mizuno S18 55-09 wedge satin black LZ Tour Graphite 6.0 | JPX921 Hot Metal 7 iron Recoil 95R

Mizuno S18 55-09 wedge, satin black. Project X LZ Tour graphite shaft, 6.0 (stiff). MCC grip +3 wraps. $80 obo shipped in the CONUS SOLD Mizuno JPX921 7 iron test club, hit once at the range. Recoil 95 R shaft, 1/4" long, MCC grip + 3 wraps. $75 obo shipped in the CONUS Paypal fine, package...
  15. nostatic

For Sale Srixon ZX5 7-PW and Cleveland CBX2 50* - Recoil 95R shafts, 1/4" long - excellent

I purchased these and some ZX7 mostly one-by-one and have found I prefer the ZX7. These have very little use, just some range sessions. Ordered from Carl's, shipped direct from Srixon. SOLD ZX5 7-PW, Recoil 95 regular flex (F3), 1/4" long, standard loft and lie, MCC grips +3 wraps $425 shipped...
  16. nostatic

For Sale PXG 0211 hybrids - 25* and 28* - 5h and 6h, Riptide 80g 5.5 shafts, New Decade MCC grips

SOLD A brief hybrid experiment. I purchased these new from PXG direct in March, only been on the range (grass) a few times, never out on the course or in the bag. Easy to hit, no issues. Standard spec. Includes head covers. SOLD PXG 0211 5h 25 degree (adjustable), Evenflow Riptide 80g hybrid...
  17. nostatic

FS: Cobra F9 5 hybrid, Ping Glide 2.0 SS and ES wedges

SOLD Cobra F9 5 Hybrid. Ordered direct from Cobra UST Recoil 780 SmacWrap ES F4 (stiff) shaft GolfPride MCC standard grip, +3 wraps used on a handful of rounds $125 shipped in the CONUS SOLD Ping Glide 2.0 54 SS wedge Aerotech SteelFiber i95 shaft, regular flex +0.5" length black dot, bent 1*...
  18. nostatic

FS: Ping i210 irons 5-UW, SteelFiber i95, CC build, excellent - G410 2 Hybrid, minty

SOLD I was fit into these irons earlier this year, but some injuries have moved me in a different direction. The details: Ping i210 irons, 5-UW SteelFiber i95 regular flex (feel roughly equivalent to Recoil 95 Stiff) PURed (Club Champion build) 0.5" long 1* flat GolfPride MMC Black +3 wraps...
  19. nostatic

back in the game - it's different and the same...

Long time caller, first time listener. Grew up playing, dad was a scratch golfer. Played a lot (especially in grad school) until life got in the way (in my early 30's). A few flirtations but finally decided to get back into if after having (hopefully) rehabbed some chronic back/neck issues...
Back