Search results for query: *

1. ohthehumanity

The Publix Sub Thread

One of the best surprises for me moving to Florida was the Pub Sub!
  2. ohthehumanity

Brand you gravitate to.

Ping drivers, woods, and Mizzy and Callaway irons.
  3. ohthehumanity

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

I really like The Average Golfer reviews on YouTube. This guy is like most of us JAGs.
  4. ohthehumanity

If not a long hitter, how important is gapping in the top of the bag? Do you do something else? If so, what?

I am a 240-260 yard driver, and I tried to get a long with the Paradym 3 wood, but it was not for me. Like you, my 22 degree hybrid is my 200 club, but I had a gap in driver to my hybrid, so I went with the Callaway UW in 17 degree which is my 225ish club. I hit it a few times and much preferred...
  5. ohthehumanity

Cost vs Performance in Golf Balls

I was in the same boat as you, and still really like the Ksig, but I was definitely leaving yards on the table with my driver. My friend had the same issue and i thought he was full of it, but then he switched and gained yards back, so I decided to try it, and sure enough, I was a good 10-15...
  6. ohthehumanity

The Sole of Your Driver?

None. It's the top of the driver that matters to my eye.
  7. ohthehumanity

PING G430 Drivers

Went to Club Champion for my driver fitting because I felt that my G400 Max might be due for an upgrade. Numbers were pretty good, but Greg at CC Brandon F, who is awesome, didn't like the spin #s so he got me into the 10.5 degree LST with various shafts. The Nemesys shaft and the 430 LST beat...
  8. ohthehumanity

LAB Link.1 putter

I rolled a buddies' LAB Mezz I believe, and I immediately felt more confident in putting with it. Definitely thinking about one now, but I am getting fit for a new driver tomorrow at CC in Brandon, and I am not sure the missus would like me buying a $500 putter.
  9. ohthehumanity

Laura Davies Turf Tee yay or nay?

That tee box looked better than some of the greens I have seen. Just like people who don't fix their ball marks. They are the first to complain about the conditions when they are a part of the reason for them.
  10. ohthehumanity

Thoughts on Golf Galaxy ball fitting data?

Dang dude! I would love to have 2/3 of your AOA with driver!
  11. ohthehumanity

Agree with Phil?

Palmer is ahead of Phil if you ask me.
  12. ohthehumanity

The ball “rollback” option...

But just think about how we could all help those struggling OEMs with more equipment purchases.
  13. ohthehumanity

Another story of someone damaging a green

Putt was too long for him to flip his lid over.
  14. ohthehumanity

Choose 1 Place - The Rest Die Forever

Chick fil A
  15. ohthehumanity

Two-man Scramble Experiences

I play in a 2-man scramble league in the Tampa area and it is a great time. My partner and I were in contention until the 16th, and then we had a couple of errors and lost. Tee shot is important. Hitting greens in reg is important on the first shot because then the 2nd guy can get aggressive...
  16. ohthehumanity

Choose One Breakfast Edition - The Rest Die Forever

The answer has to be flapjacks right?
  17. ohthehumanity

How many OEMs in your bag..?

3. Ping, Callaway, and Cleveland.
Back