Search results for query: *

1. ohthehumanity

Going from one iron model to another with keeping the same shaft?

I am seriously looking at getting rid of my Srixon irons for the Apex 21s, and I am wondering if anyone can give advice on using the same type of shaft that I was fit into using a different set of irons? I was fit into the Recoil 95 F4 in my old HMB20s, and then got them in my ZX5s, but with the...
  2. ohthehumanity

Most Comfortable, Breathable, Yet Stable Golf Shoe?

I moved to Tampa from Vancouver back in December, and I loved my Adidas Tour 360 II shoes, but playing in the heat here, my feet sweat a ton, and I get blisters, and it is making walking not very fun. The reason I like the Adidas shoes, is because I have never felt more locked in and balanced...
  3. ohthehumanity

Anyone ever take legal action against a moving company?

I have had nothing but a nightmare with the company who facilitated our move to Florida, and now I am getting the run around with them about import documents for my Harley that I had them ship along with our stuff. Our belongings also arrived over 2 months late, and I was told I was going to get...
  4. ohthehumanity

Thanks to MWard, a true professional

This is just an appreciation post for member MWard for helping me with my move to Florida. Mike is a true professional, and we couldn't have made this move and find a home so quickly if it weren't for him. Anyone looking for help to find a place to live in Florida should give him a call...
  5. ohthehumanity

Moving To Florida

My company is sponsoring me on an L1-A visa, and my wife and I have chosen to Florida, specifically one of the burbs outside of Tampa. Does anyone have any insight about that area, and where the best places are to live? It will be just me, the wife, and our two beagles as my youngest son is all...
  6. ohthehumanity

Ping G5 Hybrid with 85gr Aldila NV Shaft Stiff

So I have had this club for about a decade, and when I upgraded my bag, I threw it in my 20 year old's bag, but a couple of weeks ago I threw it in my bag, and I fell back in love with it all over again. This club is longer than my G410 19 degree hybrid with the stock Alta shaft in regular, and...
  7. ohthehumanity

Putting shafts I was fit for into a different iron?

Hi guys, I currently have a set of combo Mizuno 921 forged and HMB20s with Recoil 95 stiff shafts that I was fit for, and I am wanting to trade with a guy who has a set of Apex 19s that I really like and he likes his shafts so we are going to go to a place and have the shafts swapped and then...
  8. ohthehumanity

WTB Callaway Apex 19 iron set

Hi guys, I am looking for a set of Apex 19 irons in preferably 5-PW, but I will consider everything. I am currently playing some Mizuno HMB20 in Recoil 95 stiff shafts, and would like those or Modus3 105 R shafts. FYI, I am in Canada. Thanks,
  9. ohthehumanity

Some scum bag slashed 3 of my wife's 4 tires.

My wife comes home over the weekend and says her car is making a funny sound so I drive it around the block and it sounds like a rubbing action coming from the back driver's side tire, so I park it over the weekend and make an appointment today to take it to our shop. So I am driving to the shop...
  10. ohthehumanity

Adidas Tour 360 XT Discontinued

I am looking for a pair of 9.5 M black Tour 360 XT shoes, and they are sold out everywhere. Has this model been discontinued? I have the white, red, and black ones, but I want a pair of black ones for when the ground is a little muddy. Anyone know if these are discontinued?
  11. ohthehumanity

Recommended Shoes For Fall/Winter Golf In The Pacific Northwest

I am tired of getting my shoes muddy playing golf in the fall and winter, and I wanted to see what you guys use for damp courses during this time of year? What do you guys recommend?
  12. ohthehumanity

She said yes!

My wife said I can get my simulator! I was looking at the Skytrak, but they are back ordered. Does anyone have a line on a good sim?
  13. ohthehumanity

Advice needed

I went and got fit yesterday for irons and came away with 921 Forged in 5-6 and 7-PW in HMB 20. I didn’t have my best stuff yesterday when it was time to get fit as I think I hit too many balls before hand. Any way, I liked the HMB more than the Forged, but my fitter( who is awesome and well...
  14. ohthehumanity

20 Year Old Living At Home Going To School Rant

I just gotta let it out. My 20 year old son phones me on Saturday night to say that he cannot get his car into gear, so we get it towed to a local shop that has done work for us on our cars before, so I am thinking we should get treated ok. Well I just took a swift kick to nuts after I got the...
  15. ohthehumanity

Thank you THPers

I just want to say thank you to all of you THPers who change your gear up all the time because it has made my decision easier to get new irons a year after I was fit for my current set. I thought it was excessive to do this, but after reading all of your posts on buying new gear ie: owning...
  16. ohthehumanity

EPON AF 705

I am seriously thinking of selling my Hot Metals in favour of the EPON 705s. I hit them yesterday and performance distance and dispersion was a little better. It had a Japanese graphite shaft in it, and I forgot to look which shaft it was, but my left misses weren’t as pronounced, but it was the...
  17. ohthehumanity

Hope I made the right choice

Like the title says. I sold my g400 3 wood stiff because I hardly hit it. My thought process was, I will loft down a degree on my g400 5 wood because I can hit it almost as far but with better results. Now I’m on the hunt to get rid of my Big Bertha 4 and 5 hybrid and go with a g410 4 and...
  18. ohthehumanity

WTB Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal 5 iron with Modus3 105 Regular

I knew I should not have went with a 5 hybrid over a five iron when I ordered this set, so is there anyone out there that has a JPX919 Hot Metal that they would want to part with? Thanks,
  19. ohthehumanity

Is this Ping G400 Max real?

Hi guys, I am hoping you can help me out? I am looking at buying a new driver and got fitted for the Ping G400 Max with the Tour shaft in a 9 degree head recently and I was looking at Craigslist and came upon the exact one I need. The guy seems legit as he texted me his Ping fitting from HQ and...
  20. ohthehumanity

WTB Callaway Rogue 10.5 Driver Head

I'm looking for a 10.5 Rogue head that is in good condition.
Back