Search results for query: *

1. R

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

Plain white https://www.golfballs.com/Callaway-Special-Offer-Buy-3-Get-1-Free.html
  2. R

Ever put clubs with past success back in the bag?

Yep, all the time. Just put the Epic Speed driver back in the bag for like the 3rd time. I think its just going to stay for a few years.
  3. R

What’s your favorite putter?

Odyssey versa tank. 1w and 2ball fang are just money.
  4. R

PING Blueprint Irons Lineup

Completely agree with this. My first range session was pure joy (off matt). I was hitting great shots and thought these are the best clubs I've ever owned. Played two rounds of golf, they humbled my game big time, lol. These will be an all-time iron, but you definitely need the game for them.
  5. R

They are fantastic, might be the best feeling iron I've hit. My PXG 0317 CBs are still giving me better on course results. I've only played a couple of rounds, so that may change.
  6. R

The BPs feel soooo much better...
  7. R

Tracking says my set will arrive Tuesday. Really excited for these.
  8. R

First set of irons I pre-ordered
  9. R

Ordered a set of the S this morning, 5-PW. Ping is really stepping up their game in the looks department. Absolutely incredible looking lineup. Performance - Ping has always been top tier. Good to see them go for the full package.
  10. R

For Sale Swagatha The Boss 2.0 Putter

Brand new in box. Asking $1145 drop >>>>> $975 shipped and paypal. PUTTER SPECIFICATIONS -1-Piece Billet Milled Design -Weight 360 Grams -Designed, Milled, and Assembled in the USA -303 American Stainless Steel -Double bend 1/4 shaft offset -Black Chrome Stepless KBS Tour Putter Shaft -Tip...
  11. R

SWAG Putters Thread

If anyone is looking for the Swagatha Boss 2.0 putter, I'd move it at what I paid.
  12. R

For Sale PING i230 set with I525

Ping i230-i525 combo in great shape set for sale. Project x ls 6.5 Red Dot 1* Flat I230 power spec 6-PW I525 1* Weak 4 & 5 iron MCC +4 standard. Asking $825 OBO shipped.
  13. R

For Sale Zx7 5-PW **cheap**

These are no longer for sale.
  14. R

Grooveit brush

I just removed the ID badge part.
  15. R

Grooveit brush

I'm on my third one. Lost two, and they kindly replaced both. I bought a retractable clip for this one to eliminate the magnets, and now it's perfect.
  16. R

Your next set of irons

I got the CBs a couple of weeks ago and they are everything I was looking for in a new set of irons. Spin, height, feel, and incredible looks down by the ball/in the bag.
  17. R

Do you carry a golf umbrella?

My cart bag has a slot for one, so I always have it. If my bag didnt have that slot, probably wouldnt even own one. It has come in handy quite a bit.
  18. R

PXG 0317 CB Players Irons

Just went on a big golf trip with the CBs. I have never been this happy with a set of irons. Such an added plus that they look incredible in the bag.
  19. R

2024 Odyssey Toulon? Gross?

I dig it. Would never think it was a bad looking putter.
  20. R

PXG 0317 CB Players Irons

After two rounds these already have the chance to be my favorite irons ever. Can't ask for much else in performance and looks.
Back