Search results for query: *

1. Mark_UK

What accessory(ies) have you lost on the course?

Lazer. Left it in a cart and of course it wasn’t handed in.
  2. Mark_UK

Sock tan

I only wear no show socks when wearing shorts, so not really an issue I have to deal with until I take my shoes off. My feet are at least a thousand shades whiter than my legs!!!!
  3. Mark_UK

Watches

I’ve been toying with the idea of getting the chrono version of the that. I keep going back and forth. It’s the trusty old beater for me this week
  4. Mark_UK

Golf shorts: How short is too short?

7 to 8 inches is good for me. Don’t want shorts that are flapping round my knees!
  5. Mark_UK

PXG Fitting

Awesome. Mine are in the build stage. Don’t think I’ll get them for this weekend, but hopefully for the next.
  6. Mark_UK

Do You Love Your Bag Right Now?

Hate it. Bought some Ping G425s at the beginning of the year and they haven’t worked out. Went to a PXG fitting at the weekend and ordered a set of the Gen 6’s so I’m hoping the bag will be back on track once they arrive.
  7. Mark_UK

White Dogwood is a poorly designed hole

Put me in the camp that thinks it’s a bloody fantastic hole!
  8. Mark_UK

How good was this album?

One of the best albums of the 80’s, and there were some darn good albums in that decade!
  9. Mark_UK

Pocket polo yes or no?

Don’t like them. They look completely out of place on a polo.
  10. Mark_UK

Tour Event The 2024 Masters Contest and Thread Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Another pretty boring back 9. Can’t blame Scheffler, the guy is a machine. Disappointing that no one was able to put up a charge or challenge though. At least the scenery looks nice!
  11. Mark_UK

Any motorcycle owners out there?

What are you getting?
  12. Mark_UK

Does Rick Shiels Move The Needle?

He doesn’t with me, but there are plenty that buy clubs on the advice of others, and with all those followers, I guess he must. Some of the podcasts he’s done recently with players have been worth a watch though.
  13. Mark_UK

PXG Fitting

Didn’t see that coming! After my disastrous CC fitting the other week, I stumbled across an ad for a local PXG fitting. Never considered them before due to their ridiculous pricing, but now they are more competitive, I thought why not, give em a whirl. They were down at the range at a local...
  14. Mark_UK

The Car Shopping Thread

Picked up the new motor today. Had to do the whole carmax thing, but apart from that, I am like a kid at Christmas with this car. Way more fun to drive than the 5.0. Feels punchier low down, handles like a go cart, and my worries about buying my first automatic were not realized. Took the...
  15. Mark_UK

New RevCore Premium Stand Bags - Available Now!

Looking for a new bag and this seems to tick just about every box for me. Cracking price too. I’m thinking a blue 6 way could be on its way to me before the weekend!
  16. Mark_UK

RIP OJ

The guy from the Naked Gun movies has died? Dang, had no idea he was even ill.
  17. Mark_UK

4 Hour Round Guarantee Charge

As a single, maybe I’d pay a little extra. As a member of a 4 balls that all walk, our rounds usually end up being just over 4 hours, so in that scenario, I wouldn’t pay extra.
  18. Mark_UK

The Car Shopping Thread

Never thought I’d see the day, but the Mustang 5.0 looks like it will be going Friday. Was and still is my realistic dream car, but with 2 motorcycles in the garage, it just doesn’t get driven. When it does, it’s usually in traffic, and being the manual, driving the car in traffic sucks, so time...
Back