Search results for query: *

1. P

For Sale MGI Navigator All Terrain Battery Push Cart

I bought this new in December and it has 6 rounds on it. I had 2 knee surgeries last year and convinced myself I was going to be able to walk and play this year. The last 2 days have convinced me that I’m going to be a rider so my loss is your gain. $1250 shipped in lower 48 or $1200 picked up...
  2. P

Old Ping Putter Value

Any ideas on how much this old Ping putter might be worth? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. P

For Sale FS MGI Zip Navigator Electric Push Cart

Purchased new in March 2019 with all options for over $1700. Remote control or handlebar controls. Removable seat, phone holder, Lithium battery, and other extras. Less than 10 rounds before I had 2 knee surgeries. Looks like my golf will be in a riding cart so my loss is your gain. $1200 local...
  4. P

Phoenix area public courses

Going to be in the area 7-11/19 and I’m sure it will be nice and toasty. What are some good, reasonably priced public courses I should play? I’ve searched online as well but thought some Hackers might have some good suggestions too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. P

Wedge Swing Speed

I’m 63 and 12 handicapper with a tall thin build. My swing speed with a pitching Wedge is about 64 mph and I hit it about 80-85 yards carry. Curious how that compares to some of you other guys. I’m in a new set of Ping G410’s and the fitter put me in a senior shaft for the first time. They seem...
Back