Search results for query: *

1. EltyGolfs

What’s Your Go To Angry-Golfer Move?

In light of the ridiculous display by Bryson DeChambeau (here’s a link if you haven’t seen it https://twitter.com/oddschecker/status/1098861953697660929?s=21 ) I thought I would ask this question, when your really upset after a golf shot what is your go-to move? Personally I’m a big fan of...
  2. EltyGolfs

Looking For The Perfect Psycho-Scorecard

If you don’t follow Shane Bacon on Twitter you might not have heard about this, I’ll explain briefly. A psycho-scorecard is one with numbers all over the place, not just bad number though. I’m taking eagles, birdies, doubles, quads, all the colors. Everything except a boring par. The perfect...
  3. EltyGolfs

Do you play to your handicap?

I’ve always been curious how many people play to their handicap vs playing to par and just ending up at your handicap. For instance if you’re a 10 and you get a shot on a par 4 do you play it like a par 5? I personally always try and score the par listed, but maybe that’s why my scores don’t...
  4. EltyGolfs

I don't even know where to start

This is the first swing of the year, just hoping to get some thoughts cause I have no idea what to do. Im an 18 handicap so everything helps. I forgot to get a head on view, sorry about that. Thank you!
Back