Search results for query: *

1. gkeller813

Return of a Weekend Warrior

Welcome back!
  2. gkeller813

UST Mamiya RECOIL DART Shafts

Had these out at the range during lunch, and I continue to really, really enjoy the performance and feel I get from the 105's. Long irons feel so good, as the ball jumps off the face. Piercing flight that's easy to flight down into the wind if need be. And I hit some really good shots with...
  3. gkeller813

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

Got these out to the range again, and like what's been mentioned above, the consistency of these, both Pro and CB, is really good. My miss is still a thin shot, low on the face, and time and time again I'm so happy with the ball flight, and end result. It does come out a bit lower, but still...
  4. gkeller813

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Seeing what this event means to alumni, the personal stories that bring the team and forum together, as well as the journey itself, makes seeing another iteration of the Grandaddy get kicked off so exciting! Seeing the hosts from Callaway, as well as Al, go all out for a group of strangers, and...
  5. gkeller813

Volvik Condor and Condor X Golf Balls Review

Hit some shots, and wanted to report back what I was seeing. In the 70-80 yard partial shots I was seeing a lower and flatter ball flight out of the X, overall. There isn't a large variance that jumps out at you, but hitting them back to back that's what my eyes were seeing. Maybe 5-10 feet...
  6. gkeller813

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Part of the 2024 TEEm Tour Edge

Congrats guys, can't wait to see what Tour Edge sends your way! @pumbaa @OhioGolfer @TransplantHacker @IceyShanks
  7. gkeller813

Volvik Condor and Condor X Golf Balls Review

I'll test this out in a bit. I have hit a lot of partial wedges in this range but focused more on feel.
  8. gkeller813

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Massive Bridgestone Testing

What an opportunity! Enjoy the Bridgestone lineup so glad to see tons of people will get their hands on it! 1. Callaway Chromesoft 2. I like the concept of the setup process and getting in the right frame of mind for the shot, and how the visual cues can help. I think the visual itself is a bit...
  9. gkeller813

Team Aqua Men / BagBoy Championship Contest

Contest 1: Birdies = 3 Total score = +3 Contest 2: Birdies = 6 Total score = +6
  10. gkeller813

CONTEST Win an Odyssey Ai-One Milled Putter

Was this shared on Twitter? Might have missed it, but don't seem to see it.
  11. gkeller813

Taco Bell Menu in 1974

I'll take one Tah-co and one Toh-stah-dah
  12. gkeller813

Bag Boy Nitron Customizer is Here

I like that bottom one best
  13. gkeller813

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

The thinner sole, plus pre-worn leading edge I believe both account for this. The thinner CB sole allows it to get thru the turf better than the Pros, especially in the short irons, from my experience.
  14. gkeller813

CONTEST Win an Odyssey Ai-One Milled Putter

Would love an opportunity at this one!!
  15. gkeller813

Tour Edge Exotics 723 Pro Irons Review

I haven't gamed the C723's, but I did have the C721's in the bag for a while and they held up quite well. I'll be following to see how they play for you!
  16. gkeller813

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

I'll let you know when I get there.
  17. gkeller813

CONTEST Data Simulation WWG Championship @Briggs Ranch Contest

And thanks again for the fun contest, and bringing us along @Nerdy and @Iceman!
Back