Search results for query: *

1. gkeller813

Youth Clubs: Free to a good home

I have some youth clubs my boys have outgrown and would like to pass them along to another future golfer. Both are a bit heavier than other youth specific clubs, but my boys were still able to easily enjoy them. All grips are in pretty good shape. I have: 1) 2 drivers at 32", which is a 3w...
  2. gkeller813

What's your Club Gapping Mentality?

How do you look at club gapping? Is it purely loft based, where you need specific degree gaps between clubs? Or do you look at the distances each club goes?
  3. gkeller813

Callaway Apex Pro Iron Fitting/Optimization at Windmill Golf Center

On 1/11 I'm going to venture up to Windmill Golf Center and go through a fitting and optimization of my current Apex Pro set of irons. I thought this would be a good topic because even though a lot of THPers have been fit, I'm sure there is still a group that has not. Or, you have a set of...
  4. gkeller813

Your Favorite of 2023 - Golf Shaft

Now that 2023 is winding down, let’s see which golf shaft is everyone’s favorite? Maybe you’ve gamed it, maybe you want to play it, maybe it just came out and you are fascinated by what you hear so far. Maybe it's an older model that has held up to newer challengers. Whatever the case may be...
  5. gkeller813

Your Favorite of 2023 - Golf Balls

Now that 2023 is winding down, let’s see which ball is everyone’s favorite? Maybe you’ve gamed it, maybe you want to play it, maybe it just came out and you are fascinated by what you hear so far. Maybe it's an older model that has held up to newer challengers. Whatever the case may be, give us...
  6. gkeller813

Your Favorite of 2023 - Fairway/Hybrid/Utility

Now that 2023 is winding down, let’s see which fairway/hybrid/utility is everyone’s favorite? Maybe you’ve gamed it, maybe you want to play it, maybe it just came out and you are fascinated by what you hear so far. Maybe it's an older model that has held up to newer challengers. Whatever the...
  7. gkeller813

Your Favorite of 2023 - Putter

Now that 2023 is winding down, let’s see which putter is everyone’s favorite? Maybe you’ve gamed it, maybe you want to play it, maybe it just came out and you are fascinated by what you hear so far. Maybe it's an older model that has held up to newer challengers. Whatever the case may be, give...
  8. gkeller813

Your Favorite of 2023 - Wedge

Now that 2023 is winding down, let’s see which wedge is everyone’s favorite? Maybe you’ve gamed it, maybe you want to play it, maybe it just came out and you are fascinated by what you hear so far. Maybe it's an older model that has held up to newer challengers. Whatever the case may be, give us...
  9. gkeller813

Your Favorite of 2023 - Irons

Now that 2023 is winding down, let’s see which irons are everyone’s favorite? Maybe you’ve gamed it, maybe you want to play it, maybe it just came out and you are fascinated by what you hear so far. Maybe it's an older model that has held up to newer challengers. Whatever the case may be, give...
  10. gkeller813

Your Favorite of 2023 - Driver

Now that 2023 is winding down, let’s see which driver is everyone’s favorite? Maybe you’ve gamed it, maybe you want to play it, maybe it just came out and you are fascinated by what you hear so far. Maybe it's an older model that has held up to newer challengers. Whatever the case may be, give...
  11. gkeller813

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

Back for the 5th year (wow can't believe it's been that long already)!! Some of us have been working on our fitness the last year in the 2023 thread, and I've found it enjoyable and very motivating, so I wanted to put a place out there where we can discuss our plans for a better, healthier...
  12. gkeller813

Shaft Only Fitting

I have a set of irons I think could be really good, but I'm not sure the shafts are the best for them. I was thinking about just swapping what I have in another set , which I enjoy, but werent fit for. This is the cheaper route just swapping shafts. But then the internet golfer in me says maybe...
  13. gkeller813

Build Your Own Callaway Grandaddy Bag

So I always love the equipment aspect of the Grandaddy, because usually there is some known equipment the participants get, but there is usually some equipment that the participants don't know about before their fitting because it's not yet released. So to make this interesting, try to build a...
  14. gkeller813

Do Your Area Courses Still Have Spring/Fall Rates?

Obviously more geared towards to Northern areas, but I'd be curious to hear all thoughts. Around here it's very hit or miss. Some courses have gone down to their Fall Rates, but many others, much more than last year, have kept their usual summer rates. This goes for the Spring as well...
  15. gkeller813

What's Been Your Go To Ball for 2023

Do you have a go to golf ball that you've been using for 2023? Why is it your favorite? Anything you wish it did better? Are you still in testing/searching mode? #UsGotThis @Canadan
  16. gkeller813

Bag Organization Before and After the Round

Inspired by @OldandStiff searching for the best Morgan Cup bag setup: My bag starts off well organized, with the clubs all in their correct spots. But by the end of the round they are all over the place. I try really hard to keep them in their spots, but inevitably one gets in the wrong slot...
  17. gkeller813

What drew you to your Current Irons?

What aspect of your current irons drew you in and made you want to game them? Could be brand, looks, feel, sound, performance, a fitting, the category they fall into. Anything is possible, so what drew you in? Bonus, what has kept them in the bag for you?
  18. gkeller813

For Sale Tour Edge C721 Driver

Tour Edge C721 Driver in great shape. 10.5* head. Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX 6.0 60g. $100 shipped for AC members. Non-AC we can discuss shipping costs.
  19. gkeller813

Iron Shafts Related to Driver Shaft change

Having a bit of a ponder, and wanted to get some thoughts. I recently went from a Project X RDX Blue 6.0 60g, to a Project X Black Gen 4 in 6.5 60g in my driver. Driver swing speed is between 105-108. Since making the switch, I've seen a lot better dispersion both left to right, as well as...
  20. gkeller813

Talk to me about your Iron to Wedge Transition

Talking mainly the irons and wedges that are next to each other in the bag. Curious why you play the iron and wedge combination you do. What style of irons and wedges are in the bag? What's your reason for them being in there?
Back