Search results for query: *

1. ojosdegatonegro

WTB Srixon 5X5, combo or hogan edge 2018 irons

Hi, I'm looking for a V-sole set of irons in good shape, regular flex. 5-PW. Heads only is ok too. Definitely not trying to break the bank .
  2. ojosdegatonegro

Cheap putter

I'm not a great golfer yet, so I'm not looking to drop a ton of money on a new putter. For 30 bucks I found a bunch of options at Ebay. Also brand new putters. So my question is: Would you choose a Orlimar or Powerbilt brand new putter over an Oddisey or Taylormade used one in a "good"...
  3. ojosdegatonegro

Do you know this bag?

Hi guys, I own a Callaway Hyper-lite 4.5 bag but the irons are TaylorMade, so I'm thinking in trade my bag for the one in the pictures. I'm just wanna know what model of TaylorMade bag is. I know that it is an old reference, maybe some of you have seen it before and can give me some advice...
  4. ojosdegatonegro

Hello from Colombia

Hi everybody, I'm a new golfer from Bogota - Colombia - South America. My boss mentioned something about golf and business so I'm practicing a couple of times per week. So far I feel delighted with this sport and hoping to improve my swing with a lot of practice. Glad to be part of this...
Back