Search results for query: *

1. K

PING G430 MAX 10K Driver Preview

I impulsed bought the 10k (sold my G430 Max to a playing partner) 1st round today 10/14 fairways hit 2 of the misses were just off in the 1st cut The other 2 were bad tee height Found i have to tee it up more (for me anyway your experience may vary) after i worked it out it was money Yes it is...
  2. K

Fujikura AXIOM Iron Shafts

Just picked up my new gen 6 p irons with Reg 75 Gram Axiom shafts Had a quick 9 after work in very windy conditions I must say i love the feel of the shafts i could feel them load but not whippy at all Was getting great contact and ball flight was a powerful mid/high draw loved it I got a 5...
  3. K

PXG Gen4

I had the proto as well i am finding the middle way more with the gen 4 More consistent distance not a huge jump in distance maybe a few yards but better overall I put that down to the silver crown being a terrific alignment aid getting way better strikes consistently in the middle ring...
  4. K

PXG Gen4

Gen 4 head arrived today Will put it together with my autoflex shaft and see how it goes on the weekend Looks very nice i think the silver will be a big help in alignment and centre hits Time will tell
  5. K

AutoFLex Shaft

Got a few more rounds and some tinkering done For me it is consistently longer than my previous fitted shaft old shaft was average 210 yards with a OMG i nailed it shot going 230 yards My average is now 235yards with a OMG shot going over 250! I hit one 270 yards with no wind help on the...
  6. K

PXG 0811 X Proto Driver

I have a gen 2 5 wood and gen 2 4 hybrid got my proto 5 hybrid the other day all have fugikura velocore shafts Got to say i thought nothing would better the 4 hybrid but the proto is the one love the way the ball is framed by the white lines It launches perfect goes the right distance I have...
  7. K

AutoFLex Shaft

I got my 405 autoflex last week I am on holidays so have played the last 5 days with it After 3 rounds i was thinking i had wasted my money was overswinging from the top and getting massive slices Played a round today and all the members of my group were oh and ahing at the ball flight Long and...
  8. K

Fujikura Ventus Velocore Hybrid and Utility Shafts?

Indeed so Only a old slow swing speed player here but yeah wow! Got the 7 reg blue in my 5 hybrid and 6 reg blue in my 4 hybrid I cannot do anything but have that face square unbelievable my miss is usually toe side for a nice huge draw/hook Now its a baby draw everything else goes straight...
Back