Search results for query: *

1. TDG2019

Smart Sole...

Any hope of Cleveland making a 54*? The 50* is so much fun for me. I would pay big $$$. Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
  2. TDG2019

Am I an anomaly? Eye opener.

Recently back from a vacation from which I played 5 rounds of golf. I did not bring my own clubs, and was playing a borrowed set of stiff shafted graphite irons. Based on my Driver swing speed (85-90), I have been playing either A or R shafts in woods and irons, and had never even bothered to...
  3. TDG2019

Meant to ask regarding New Callaway line-up...

I noticed that the new rogue hybrid line-up features Tensei shafts... Did the RCH shafts they brought back last year not go over well, or is it something else. Reason I ask...I am thinking of getting a B21 8-hybrid, but could get the new Rogue for $30.00 (12%) more if it is a better shaft.
  4. TDG2019

Giving up on Driver after 30+ years...

4 rounds into the new season, I am finally going to accept the fact that I will never be able to hit one consistently well enough to make it worth the aggravation of carrying it. Even when I am on with it, 220-230 is the best I can hope for. It causes me more frustration than it's worth... and...
  5. TDG2019

Solved my issue getting out of fairway bunkers with...

...my chipper. After years of frustration I stumbled onto the fact that I can hit chipper out of fairway bunkers, and advance ball 100+ yards with full swing every time. This game can be stupid at times.
  6. TDG2019

Greetings from Chicago

Long time reader/viewer, who just got around to joining today. Main reason I joined was to be able to say "Thank you" for all of the valuable info I have been able to use in educating myself about this game;equipment especially. I'm a golfaholic, and glad to be here.
Back