Search results for query: *

1. Sirchipalot

To Combo or not to Combo ?

On Last nights live stream a discussion ensued about combo sets. Both Canadan and Josh seemed to lean towards not . I currently do 4 and 5 hybrids and start irons at the 6. I am thinking the new Apex 21 Sweet Spot or Triple Play combo's might be the answer to getting irons back on the top end...
  2. Sirchipalot

For Sale Superspeed training system swing speed radar and Flight Mevo launch monitor

SOLD Superspeed men's training system with Sport Sensor swing speed radar $210.00 shipped CONUS. SOLD Flightscope Mevo launch monitor $320.00 shipped CONUS. All not used much at all, just about new condition. selling to fund serious guitar and amp addiction:cool: Accept paypal. Thanks
  3. Sirchipalot

FS: Apex CF19 4-AW , Mack Daddy 4 RAW wedges 54, 58

Ok I am going to try and move these here before putting them on the bay. $750.00 shipped for irons and wedges,anyone? For sale : Apex 19 CF irons 4-AW very good condition ,no dings just normal wear for about 15 rounds and range sessions. Recoil Smac Wrap ES 780 F4 shafts. GP New Decade grips...
  4. Sirchipalot

Hi y'all from Georgia

Excited to be a member here. Really seems like a great place for those who love the game. Been playing for 46 years and still can't get enough!
Back