Search results for query: *

1. 1

Talk Me Off the Ledge or Give Me a Push.... I want blades back in my bag

I had the same conundrum just about a month ago and I bought a set of blades. I don't regret it at all and ever since my ball striking has never been better. Maybe because I really have to mentally focus on hitting a committed shot. I went with a lighter shaft in my blades than I have in my...
  2. 1

Rahm and the Bird

Go on YouTube and search for flipping off fans. There've been plenty of examples (i.e. video or photos) of guys flipping the bird to fans. Maybe 10 years ago, flipping the bird was a big deal to people but I'm racking my brain trying to find a professional athlete that has been fined in the last...
  3. 1

Rahm and the Bird

Is it because it's Rahm? A burrito. thanks for asking. I'm just wondering why it's a big deal. Is it because it's Jon Rahm?
  4. 1

Rahm and the Bird

Why do you care if Rahm flips the bird?
  5. 1

Rahm and the Bird

Can we all get over the "Golfers are classy people" and "What about the children?" They're the exact same as all other professional athletes, they're no more classy than hockey players, basketball players, soccer players, baseball players etc...
  6. 1

Brooks Koepka 2021

Reminds me of when Rory broke his ankle playing soccer with his mates, like you had one job and that was to not injury yourself and play golf!!
  7. 1

Brooks Koepka 2021

How does one dislocate a knee cap and tear some ligaments/tendons at a "family gathering"? Must've been some wild party...
  8. 1

why don't we see more tattoos on tour?

I'd hypothesize that it's probably due to the road that it takes to get to the PGA Tour. You need sponsors. Historically and stereotypically, those sponsors want people with squeaky clean images. And historically, tattoos and squeaky clean imaging don't mix. Now I do think that will change in...
  9. 1

A thread for SoCal golfers.

I've played Maderas and Torrey and really enjoyed both of them, definitely worth it. Check out "Golfholics" on YouTube for some ideas of good courses in the San Diego area. Those guys and girls are native to SD and play alot of courses around the area. I've played Coronado which for the price...
  10. 1

Tour Event 2021 WGC Workday Championship at the Concession

Wolff still collects a last place paycheck since he hit at least one shot in his round. If he WDed before the round that would be a different story. There's also no cut and less than half the number of people from a regular event so the day will go must faster in terms of pace of play. For those...
  11. 1

Johnny Manziel and the PGA Tour

Given that he has the one thing that a lot of guys who try to make the PGA Tour lack ($$$) and he has time, I think he has the potential. If he gets good enough some PGA Tour event in Texas will throw him a sponsors invite just for the fans. Plenty of people either love or hate him enough they...
  12. 1

Titleist Golf Balls - as seen from a FPV Racing Drone

This was the same guy who was doing crazy backcountry snowboard videos with Travis Rice. He's got mad skills
  13. 1

Kevin Chappell Signs with Wilson

I know, according to the Fully Equipped podcast, Tim Briand former of True Spec was instrumental into signing Chappell to True Spec's tour staff. With Tim leaving to "take another job that has yet to be mentioned", I wonder if this is somehow related. Maybe Briand is going to be running things...
  14. 1

Diversity in the Game Today

The Rooney rule is simply common sense and it still doesn’t even work. for a league that is overwhelmingly African American with historically few to no African American head coaches, the criteria of how a head coach is hired and “their qualifications needed” is simply a finish line that keeps on...
  15. 1

2021 Titleist Pro V1 and Pro V1x Golf Balls

Played the ProV1X 2021 version today. It was excellent into the wind. I can’t say I noticed a huge difference between the 2019 and 2021 version besides the penetrating ball flight into the wind. I like this ball a lot. It seemed similar to me to the 2020 chrome soft x.
  16. 1

Covid vaccine

I think the hold up is the materials it takes to make the vaccine (serum the vaccine is in, glass bottles the vaccine is contained in) plus you have to think that if they license one additional factory to make the COVID vaccine, that's one factory that isn't making insulin or a chemotherapeutic...
  17. 1

Covid vaccine

Hypothetically, maybe? realistically probably not really? Efficacy/immune reaction has not alot to do really with your physical structure and has mostly to do with your immune system.
  18. 1

Koepka Splits with his golf coach

The issue with Koepka is just bad course management I think. I think his swing is solid and he's decent on and around the greens. If he has the choice between the hard 9 and soft 8, he is always pulling the 9 and these days he doesn't pull the shot off. It's frustrating because it's like dude...
  19. 1

Covid vaccine

What long term effects are you worried about? Just curious, as people mention this but never specify.
Back