Search results for query: *

1. J

Golf Simulator Equipment Needed For Garage

You should check out this web site. THP is a great source for all things involving golf but this site is all about Golf Sims. You will find an almost unlimited amount of info on both hardware and software. https://golfsimulatorforum.com/
  2. J

Shot Scope X5 Watch

Would love to see a "demo" mode on the watch so that you could practice using it off the course. Practicing off course might help people, including myself, have a better experience with the watch while playing. Knowing how to navigate to everything quickly would allow people to use the watch...
  3. J

Shot Scope X5 Watch

The problem is that is has been way to long with no informtion about it. And now a new version is coming out. It just strikes me as wrong. FYI, I love the V3, and I love the data. So I am not a Shot Scope hater in any way.
  4. J

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I feel the same way, I would really like to get my money back. I went all in when I got the email from Shotscope when the X5 was first coming out with the introductry offer. I bought it due to the promise of the hole mapping on screen, still have not heard any mention of when or if this is...
  5. J

Hawthorn Ridge Golf Club Review - Aledo IL

SE Mich. Was looking for info on this course when I found your post.
  6. J

Hawthorn Ridge Golf Club Review - Aledo IL

Sadly this course permanently closed a few years ago. However, it can now be played forever in your Sim on TGC 2019.
  7. J

Is Simulator Golf An Accurate Representation of How You Play

To me, drives,approaches,and mid to long wedges are pretty much the same. If you hit a seven iron on a par 3 on a good sim with a good launch monitor you should be hitting the exact same club in real life. Unless wind is an issue. A good launch monitor is going to be extremely accurate for...
  8. J

Shot Scope X5 Watch

I wonder if SS could do a firmware update that would allow for deactivating the crown button. Allow the user to use all touch screen. Make it a choice in the settings menu.
  9. J

Foresight Sports Enhances 3rd Party Software Integration Options

I don't think the graphics card is good enough, as I always understood it the last two numbers are the most important thing. I believe a geoforce 2080 would be way better than a 4050. Any experts out there?
  10. J

CONTEST Win Your Choice of Callaway Apex Irons

Apex pros, count me in.
  11. J

Unofficial THP TGC19 (Simulator Version) Society

Final version live as of yesterday. Search for "Dormie Club (L)" and it should come right up. Enjoy!
  12. J

Play Dormie Club #3

For those of you that have a Sim with TGC 2019, this is now available. I donated creating this to help bolster these guys out. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/unofficial-thp-tgc19-simulator-version-society.8948746/post-11392870 Have fun!!
  13. J

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

Yes, direct from Skytrak.
  14. J

I'll have a hundred guys lined up with a driver in their hands😀😀
  15. J

Another FedEx update received, coming tomorrow!! Friday to Monday and now tomorrow (Saturday). The suspense is killing me!
  16. J

Just got another FedEx update on my Skytrak+ delivery, now delayed from from Friday until Monday(n)
  17. J

Just received a shipping update from FedEx, should be in my hands Friday night!!!!!!
Back