Search results for query: *

1. J

Skechers golf shoes, how are they?

Picked up a pair of Skechers today. Love their normal casual shoes and the golf shoes I tried on today felt like slippers on my feet. I immediately bought them! Anybody out there have comments or reviews?
  2. J

Question regarding viewing a GPS vs. phone screen in the sun.

I have used my cell phone with a GPS app for several years now and have trouble seeing the screen on sunny days. My golf app uses satelitte images from google maps which is great when you can see it. My question is, are the handheld golf GPS units easier to see in the sun?
  3. J

Strangest par ever!!

Went out for the first time since the golf ban was lifted here in Michigan and had a par that I will never forget. On the hard right dogleg par 4 15th hole at Willow Metropark I tried to cut the corner with my drive and pushed/sliced my drive badly. The ball hit a tree and ricocheted multiple...
  4. J

Skytrak and TGC plans

I recently purchased a Skytrak and have been looking at the simulation plans for TGC 2019 and have a question regarding one time purchases. One option is to buy the "Golf club game dual package, TGC and the TGC2019" for $995. The second option is the TGC2109 full version for $895. Am I...
Back