Search results for query: *

1. blazinden

Packing For a Month Long Golf Excursion

@JB month long excursion: *driving your own vehicle is a huge bonus. Over pack if needed. How do you pack for this long of a trip? You lay it all out, tell your self you have enough and to start putting stuff away but remember you're driving so you use every inch possible in the car. Figure...
  2. blazinden

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #16

Play Ballyhack Hole #16 https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/play-ballyhack-hole-16.8943892/ *linking didn't seem to work properly
  3. blazinden

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #16

My favorite hole or should I say, played it the best all week except for all shot. Great tee shot on day one, hug the right and didn't fall into junk. I had to have a little tee talk on day two since driver was acting up the few previous holes, and bam good tee shot and day two. However, @ddec...
  4. blazinden

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #15

Not ideal slicing into 14 fairway with a big ole tree in your way unless your 3w finds a nice window like mine did but my butt may have puckered after i hit it. ymmv
  5. blazinden

Breaking Down Ballyhack Hole #15

Play Ballyhack #15 https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/play-ballyhack-15.8944517/ *linking didn't seem to work.
  6. blazinden

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

I'll post my recaps / go through the thread in a few weeks.
  7. blazinden

@KY Golfer That bag looks fantastic. I wonder if it will make an appearance at WWGC 25.
  8. blazinden

Loading up for the last leg home. Chicago to Philadelphia.
  9. blazinden

Live look at the gate agent rebooking my flights this morning
  10. blazinden

What a mess of flight delays. Just landed in Chicago. A few hours here, then Philly by 4 pm.
  11. blazinden

Canceled flights are soo much fun you get to hang out with .5 of smooth criminals for the night. My food and drink pic below.
Back