Search results for query: *

1. Hoosiermess

2024 Cobra Putters

Going off of memory I feel like the OG was a bit more muted but the newer one makes a bit more of a ting sound when making a longer putt. Less noticeable on shorter puts. The alignment though is really good and I've been snuggling up a lot of longer putts than what I feel like I had been. It's a...
  2. Hoosiermess

2024 Cobra Putters

Finally had a chance to get my new supernova out on the course and came away with a lot of positives and a surprise or two. Our greens are still a bit slow but the alignment and speed control seemed really good and from a use standpoint I loved what I saw. Visually it's great. I was a bit...
  3. Hoosiermess

2024 Cobra Putters

Our pro did, after I asked him to order it for me he called and said he made some tweaks he thought I'd like. He was right. It's a KBS CTTour 120. I haven't rolled it yet but I like the look of it.
  4. Hoosiermess

2024 Cobra Putters

I picked up my supernova from the club yesterday, I think it looks great and can't wait to get it out on the course as soon as Indiana stops Indianaing.
  5. Hoosiermess

Dude picked up my ball....

I have mine personalized with D's Ballz in red, it may not always stop someone from picking it up but it's easy to identify if they do.
  6. Hoosiermess

2024 Cobra Putters

I also like the smaller Agera that you were talking about earlier but, I know this is a laziness factor, but being able to scoop up the ball with the putter is just a nice feature that I choose not to live without. If it weren't for that I would likely have taken a closer look.
  7. Hoosiermess

2024 Cobra Putters

Based solely on the pictures here and having had the original Supernova in play since it came out I ordered a new one through our golf pro, he said he put some cool touches on it and I should have it in hand pretty soon. It looks a lot better than the original and I'm super excited to put it in...
  8. Hoosiermess

How Does Winter Impact Your Game?

Normally I spend a lot of time with my SkyTrak during the winter but this year I tore it down and it took me forever to re-do it, we put a ball through the cheaper screen I had put in originally so I bought a bigger, better screen. Normally when I take this much time off I have a really sore...
  9. Hoosiermess

Cleveland CBX4 Wedges Review

I love my CBX2 wedges, I've tried to replace them as I play about 70 rounds a year and last year was I believe three years with them but I didn't get along as well with the zipcores I bought last year. The only issue I have is I got the grey/black wedges in CBX2 primarily because there are a few...
  10. Hoosiermess

Official Rant of the Day

We also start at 8, half of the office (it's just 2 of us) is here at 8:12-8:15 everyday without fail. We've talked about it many times and I've simply given up.
  11. Hoosiermess

The Official 2023 NFL Thread

I would love for the Dolphins to pick up a bruising back like Henry, though I'm not sure how much he's got left but it seems like it would help when they need the tougher yards.
  12. Hoosiermess

2024 Cobra Putters

I've had a supernova since they were released and I've had good luck with it. I'm really digging the new supernova look and I will be hard pressed not to simply pre-order one. The itch is real.
  13. Hoosiermess

The Official Banter Away Thread

It's nasty in northern Indiana, not a lot of snow accumulating yet but it's blowing pretty hard already. We're only supposed to get 6-8" though so I don't know how bad it's going to actually be.
  14. Hoosiermess

Never get over it loss

The Monday night miracle. I was at my brother's house playing Monopoly and this game took so long we actually finished the game. Between this and the Bartman game, the trauma is real.
  15. Hoosiermess

The Wheel of Time

It didn't take me that long but it's like 11-13? books at about 1000 pages each. Like @DataDude said there is a slog in there where nothing seems to happen but the ending is fast and full of action. I also thought it was a great series and I've also listened to the audio books since I drive a...
  16. Hoosiermess

Add Tua, throwing shoulder. Tough way to go as a dolphins fan
  17. Hoosiermess

Choose 1 - The Rest Die Forever

I want to keep taco bell but McD's is so much easier to eat while driving and they are everywhere so McD's it is.
  18. Hoosiermess

So one marginally funny comment and we go from 10 to 7 games, one more gets us to 4? lol. I haven't watched Dallas a lot this year so I'm going to bow out on that and I don't doubt he gets held. There are a lot of calls like that (either calls made or not missed).
  19. Hoosiermess

To be faaaaiiiiiiiir, the Lions opted to simply not block him to be sure they didn't hold him. At least it seemed that way.
  20. Hoosiermess

Official Rant of the Day

We do and they are going to bring one out, not sure what that's going to cost me yet, but I'm used to having an idea of what the parts will at least cost before hand. They have been out quite a bit this year and I know they are getting old, I'm just not excited to find out what replacing/fixing...
Back